uk / Craigslist Posting

Thank goodness for you guys. I was only minutes away from sending off my hard earned money. A voice said "check this 'TNT' out on the internet." The official sites looked trustworthy, but I looked further and saw this sight with the same verbiage and merchandise that I was looking to purchase. Here's the spill:

Hi, this is Lauren and I am getting back to you regarding the 15" Unibody MacBook Pro from Craigslist.

I am now in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
I am selling the 15" Unibody MacBook Pro, with 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 Gb memory, 500 Gb HD for $500 USD.
I hope you are still interested in buying it.
This Macbook Pro was ordered brand new directly from Apple on December 19th, 2009.
About the laptop I can say it is 11 Months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $500 price is everything the laptop came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The laptop still has Applecare warranty until December 19th, 2010. The Applecare warranty is fully transferable to the new owner. You can also purchase 2 more years of Applecare warranty.
I tried to be a thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
I have used the laptop mostly for internet browsing and presentations, so I would say it has been only lightly used.
The laptop has the Leopard 10.6 OS, the iLife 09 and the MS Office 2008 with the original recovery disks included.
One more thing, the laptop is an US version and it works on the US power and plug system so you do not need a converter to use it in the US.

I will send an email shortly with the complete specs and some photos so you can see the condition.

Get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop and you wish to buy it.

Thanks,
Lauren

uk

Comments

• Vi
      17th of Dec, 2008
    uk - won amt i cant recieved

We are pleased to notify you that your email address
    won the sum of £850, 000 GBP from our monthly UK National
    Online Promotion held on 12Th November 2008 and released
    15Th November 2008. You have therefore been approved
    to claim a total sum of £850, 000 (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds ).
    Ticket No. 5647 5600 545 188
    Contact agent for your claims.
    1.Agent Name: Mr. Edward Connor
    7.Country Of Residence:
    8.Nationality:
    9.Amount Won:
    ***************************************
    Send all details to [protected]@live.com only.
    Yours Sincerely,

Huddersfield
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
    firstrankgolf.com

I fount there are no complaints about www.firstrankgolf.com, so I want to say this website www.firstrankgolf.com is indeed a wonderful one.It provides newest golf clubs, golf bags and gloves and so on with the best price and customer service. Please go though and find your ideal one.

12th of Oct, 2010
    uk - sms
    Nigeria
    nokiamobile1live.co.uk

i recieve a claim that i won 415000pound
    my name: usor mercy clement
    the mobile no uses is +447024032830
    my mobile is 08030998426

• Ol
      16th of Oct, 2010

i recievce a msg tht my cell no won 150000 pounds
    my name is olulenu toyin shola
    d mobile no use is +491603118315

ongoing icc international mobile
    mindhi
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 9963021871

i was recieved condrats you have won 450, 000 gbp. in on going internartional mobile draw held in uk. to claim your prize, send name and adress via email [protected]@live.com