Uhaulovercharged/racial discrimation

I was charged 38.10 for 2 gallons of gas and 30.00 late fee or service fee which he called it.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Harrisburg, PA My truck was not late, I was told I could drop it off at the location in harrisburg upon rental, I was a little short on gas and would pay a fee but 38.10 was not fair and the person was very rude he spoke to me in a tone that I knew he was racist. 30.00 for his fee for whatever he wanted it to be. I will not pay this 68.10 I plan on fighting this for as long as I need to.

Comments

• Jb
      Aug 20, 2011

by your tone, i know you're racist! just because you say that you know they are racist doesnt mean they are. get over yourself. the race card is overplayed so put that damn thing away. no one cares

• Cr
      Aug 20, 2011

How do you know he was being a Racist? Your Just Assuming that as you really were Not inside his head & Have No Clue what he was thinking, What are you a Human Cat Scan Machine? Maybe you just had an Attitude, much like the Attitude that you have put on display here for Us all to see & that was just how he chose to handle the situation with you? For Every Action- There's a Reaction, Thats Human Nature, And the Color of a persons skin has Nothing to do with that. I've Rented U-Hauls before the Contract I signed stated that I needed to replace the Gas I used before I returned the U-Haul, Why did'nt You just comply with the Contract You Signed?Quite sure your Contract contained the same Clause, Since U-Haul is Everywhere, I doubt that they wrote a Special Contract Just for You based on Your Race.Could it be Your Just an Attention Seeker & Want to Play that Race Card because You think it will get you sympathy? Or do You think that You are Special because of your race?Maybe you think that If You play that Race Card, They will just give you your money back?Or maybe you feel that your entitled to Special Treament because of your race & If you play that Race Card You will get it?Would like to know when it's my turn to play that Race Card? I'm a Wrinkled Up, Cranky Old White Woman with Arthritis, Gray Hair, & Liver Spots? Wheres My Race Card?

• Cr
      Aug 21, 2011

Hey Truth maybe the person who made the complaint does'nt have any more details to give? Seems like anymore people seem to just want to make allegations & assumptions, When they are Not claiming Discrimination, They are Over Playing that Race Card.When I went to MI. In 2003 to get My Deceased Mothers Personal Belongings, U-Haul would'nt even let me Rent a Truck from them that I could drive from MI. To Wy. I did Not Claim Discrimination, I paid somebody to put an Engine in my Truck & went back to get My Mothers Property that I had to pay Storage on.When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!