uggstore.ca / fake boots

1 Canada Review updated:

Do not order from this website. My boots were shipped from China with no invoice or information. When I called the number on the website, it was a voice mail and my calls were never returned. I tried to send them back to China but at the UPS store they told me it would cost $200. They do not answer emails and now the website is not accessible from my computer. Now I am stuck with fake boots. My visa will not even dispute the charge because the boots are in my possession.

Ka

Comments

• Al
      26th of Jan, 2009

I had almost the exact same happen to me. I bought boots in December from this website. They took three weeks to ship them to me and when I finally did recieve them, I had two left feet. I sent them back to China and the company did pay me for the return shipping. I recieved a confirmation email that they recieved the boots, but now they will not answer my emails, and I have not recieved my new boots and their website is gone. It appears that this company does not exist anymore or have changed their name now that people have caught on and they have taken our money.

2nd of Feb, 2009

i got boots they shipped from USA, looks great not sure why you guys having different story.

• Cr
      13th of Feb, 2009

### UGGSTORE.CA/ RISEBEAUTY LTD!!!

THEY ARE SCAMMERS, I ORDERED A PAIR OF UGGS FROM THEM AND THEY WERE FAKE, AND I COULDN'T EVEN GET MY FOOT IN THEM THEY WERE SO TIGHT AROUND THE TOP. I DO NOT HAVE A BIG/FAT FOOT. I SENT THEM BACK TO CHINA WHERE THEY CAME FROM, AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME A REFUND. THEY HAVE ALSO TAKEN THEIR WEBSITE DOWN, AND ARE NOT RETURNING MY CALLS, OR ANSWERING MY EMAILS.

YOUR BEST BET IS TO PUT IN A DISPUTE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. THAT IS WHAT I DID, ITS GOING TO TAKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK.

DO NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ORDER FROM THOSE PEOPLE!!!