Uggstarboots.com / counterfeit

We purchased a pair of Uggs from uggstarboots.com. They advertise an authentic product and good sale prices. The boots arrived from Singapore and are completely FAKE. The sizing is off, they do not fit like real Uggs, the sole is too hard, they are not flexible, the material is clearly cheap. Going to the uggaustralia.com site we learned that they have a counterfeit link and you can type in the name. Sure enough uggstarboots.com is a known counterfeit site. We tried contacting them several times to return them, since they profess to have a good return policy, all we got back was on email asking what the problem was (we detailed in the email that they didn't fit. Didn't until later tell them we knew they were fake). Never heard from them again.

Mh

Comments

• Mh
      2nd of Feb, 2010

When I sent one last email saying the boots we're counterfeit, I finally heard back. Amazingly, despite their website claiming the boots are authentic, they admit that the boots are knock offs. Here's the email:

From: lifeng he [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
    Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 7:54 PM
    Subject: Re: Message from Boots Shop Online

I am customer service. I am so sorry to hear that.
    Well, as you know, although UGG comes from Australia, but it is an American brand which is mostly made in China. We are factory direct but I won’t say we are genuine because the pure genuine ugg boots only can be ordered on the official site with a huge expensive payment. However I promise we are a legitimate business and provide high quality boots. Just imagine you will own the real leather boots with a so reasonable price.
    Best wishes!