uggshopusa.com / Not authorized dealer-Shady

Phone: none

I was going to order boots off of this website...Buyer Beware!! After contacting UGG Australia (the manufacture of UGG boots) I can tell you this company uggshopusa. is NOT an authorized dealer of authentic UGG boots. A tip I was given is any authorized dealer of authentic Ugg boots legally can not have the name UGG in their web address. Only UGG Australia is able to have Ugg in their web address. Also...FYI- no contact phone number on uggshopusa.com and the business address is a PO box out of Australia. After researching the domain on whois.net I found the company that registered the domain "administrative contact" is out of Australia yet the technical contact is out of Canada. The domain name was just registered on 11/27/08. Hmmmm??????

Lu

Comments

• Ki
      30th of Nov, 2008

I absolutely agree. I actually ordered boots but never received a confirmation e-mail or order number. I had to close out my credit card as a result. Beware!

30th of Nov, 2008

Same as Kim. I ordered boots but never received a confirmation. Put a stop payment on the credit card order. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.

• Te
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I agree with all the above comments. I ordered a pair of boots from this web site, at a discount, and recieved the boots in a paper sac with no invoice, or any paperwork at all and no return info on the bag or in my confirmation e-mail...after wearing the boots 3 times, they came appart at the seams!!!
    Their return policy is for only 30 days, I bought these a month and a half before I gave them to my daughter for her birthday! After a long investigation, I found a website and e-mailed my problem to them on Nov. 24, 2008 and haven't heard a thing back!!! Isn't there anyway we can report them to the better business bureau? "CAUTION EVERYONE", Don't buy from this shady company!

• Ca
      6th of Dec, 2008

I agree, I ordered two pair of boots, I only received one pair. I was charged for both pair. I tried to contact them by email but the site is no longer there! I got scammed.

8th of Dec, 2008

Agree very shady! I had the site shut down Friday 12/5/08, they are also not a VeriSign registered company. After a little research, I found the site to be registered with this ###:

mainuggs@hotmail.com
    t, paul
    23 stgeorge st
    sydney, NS 2000
    AU

• Co
      8th of Dec, 2008

I ordered a pair of Uggs from them on Nov 5. As of today, 12/8/08 they still have not arrived. Though they assure me that they will, it just takes time going through customs...please do not order from them!!!

• Li
      10th of Dec, 2008

i agree...I ordered on Nov 25, 2008 and was charged twice for these boots which I have never received..have tried to contact them but have received no
    answer...there is no website now ...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...

• Br
      13th of Dec, 2008

Unfortanetly I ordered a pair if boots back in November. I have not received the boots or an answer to my two emails.I had a feeling I had been scammed. Wish I had researched and seen these reviews before I placed the order. Lesson learned.

• Je
      13th of Dec, 2008

I'm still waitng for my uggs. I reported the site to the better business bureau yesterday. They must be havibg a nice Christmas with everyone's money.

21st of Feb, 2009

Get a life ladies...we are in a recession and people have lost jobs..and your worried about your material things.. Get a [censored] life...complainers..you live to complain..