Uggshop - Usa.com / Poor Service

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I had ordered a pair of Ugg Boots from this website (uggshop-usa.com) on 11/17/2008, today is 12/5/2008 and they have not arrived yet. I have sent 4 e-mails to uggshop-usa.com to both e-mails they have listed but have not herd back from them yet. They do not have a Phone number listed either. I should have spent the extra $30 a got them from a store.

Nj

Comments

• Gi
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    Uggshop - Usa.com - Complaint
    Delaware

I wished i had looked up the complaints board prior to ordering uggs from this company.
    Beware!
    I had ordered uggs from uggshop - usa.com on nov. 27. I do purchase on the internet and have always received a verification email almost as soon as i place an order. Then the reputable companies always notify you via email if the items are in stock and when shipped. I sent an email to uggshop - usa after 4days of no confirmation from them. They still havent answered by email. Since there isnt a telephone# posted you can't even call them. I had to call my credit card company and close my account w / this card# to prevent further problems. What a racket!!
    Shame on them!!

5th of Dec, 2008

I ordered a pair too. What are you planning to do about it? My card hasn't been charged yet after 6 days though, which is weird.

Australia
    UGGShop-usa.com

I ordered botts on 11/30/08. I got a an e-mail about my order on mon. Today is 12/6 went to check the status. The wed-site is no longer there!!! I called my card co. and had them cancel the card. Boy I won't be doing that again.

• Lo
      6th of Dec, 2008

i ordered a pair of baby ugg boots on th 11th november stil not got them but looking at my bank statement they have taken the money out of my account, ive tried to contact them but the wesite does not seem to no longer exist! and canot send e-mail anymore . this is so annoying !

• Uc
      6th of Dec, 2008

This company is complete FRAUD!!! I have taken the liberty to begin the process of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Please, anyone who reads this: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Wa
      10th of Dec, 2008

me too. I've emailed numerous times. Yea, I can't email them either. Has anyone actually gotten their boots. It appears that we have been scammed! I tried to email today and could not either. I'm going to check my card to see if they took the money. Can't we contact our card and have them investigate?

• Wa
      10th of Dec, 2008

I just contacted my credit card company and they are disputing the charge. The charge was actually made to the credit card days later after the purchase date and it was not the same amount that i had agreed upon. The uggs sold for 109.00 and the charge on my account was 112.12. The name of the company was Sanuara and it is based out of Australia.

The credit card company assured me that they would get their money back and would credit my card back. Whewww... I will ONLY buy from reputable companies from now on!!!

• Ri
      10th of Dec, 2008

I orderd a pair of boots on from (uggshop-usa.com) 11/18/08 it is 12/10/08 I have not arrved yet no responce from the three emails I went to send them a nother email and the email failed to be sent. They charged my criedt card and I still don't even have a order # yet. I sent them a email to them when I first ordered them about a size change and they sent me one back SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THIS SUCKS . MY WIFES FEET R COLD

• Su
    California

I also purchased a pair of uggs on the 10th ov November, I emailed them once and never heard back. I just tried to email again and the web site is no good. I called my credit card company last week and they told me they charged my account on the 17th of Nov. 2008. my credit card company told me that it was a shoe store, they also charged me the wrong price, yes I think we have been scammed, so who do we call?

11th of Dec, 2008

I ordered 2 pair on 11/23/08. Please oh please don't tell me I'm not going to get them. I have been charged for 1 pair already.

uggshop-usa.com

Ordered boots from them on 11/22. Today's 12/11. Have not received the order yet. After reading complaints pretty sure i won't. Very upsetting. They did charge my cc after a week and actually my cc called me to cofirm if i know them and if i allow the charge. I DID CONFIRM! ughhhh. Just wonder if there is anybody who actually received the order.

• Je
      12th of Dec, 2008

Your Uggs must be with mine. I ordered them on 11/22 Still no Uggs!!! I hope there're having a nice Christmas with everyone's money.

• Ub

Ordered 2 pairs of uggs on november13.Have not received them.Pathetic

• Mi
      13th of Dec, 2008

I just saw a story about this site on my local news. The reporter really did an awful job. First and foremost for anyone in this situation -- call your credit card company and dispute the charge!! This applies to anyone who got counterfeit boots (as the story claimed someone had).

If you paid by check, I guess you have learned your lesson why you ONLY pay by credit card in cases like this. I am not sure if they took Paypal but you should be able to file a claim with them as well, but it's not as easy as with a credit card.

• Mi
      13th of Dec, 2008

So did you dispute the charge with your credit card company? If not, why not?

• Ro

5160 Yonge St., 1800
    Toronto, ON M2N 6L9
    CA
    +1.4166612100 Fax: +14166610700

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
    Record expires on 2009-09-05.
    Record created on 2008-09-05.
    Database last updated on 2008-12-13 20:51:17.

Above is the information from the people who ripped off many shoppers.
    Have at it...

HERE IS A LITTLE ADVICE TO EVERYONE.

1 - when you are unsure of the company, do a whois lookup on the company.
    2 - See if they are listed in the Better Business Bureaus at BBB.org
    3 - In the whois lookup, see if the company just registered their domain name. if the company is new ( BE CAREFUL

Usually, a legit company will register with a long contracted period of time.
    4 - No company ( A legit company ) will ever have a Hotmail email as their contact email. (there is your major

red flag there. )
    5 - A company that conducts busniess in the U.S.A. MUST have a USA Business location by law.
    Meaning, If you are buying from a company from over seas, they MUST have a location located in the United

States as well.
    either a USA Head Quarters or a Distribution Plant in the name of the company you are purchasing from, or an

actual store location.
    The laws state in the USA that any foreign company, must be registered within the USA soil in order to conduct

business with the general population public in the USA.
    6 - Companies that does not have divisions within their company are (red flags) .
    Every company that exist in the USA, MUST have a accounts receivable and a Accounts Billing Department.
    Companies that take large amounts of time to either contact the customer back on a proper legit email address

with the name of the person and address locations,
    along with the phone number and extension and other business info, is against USA business laws.

And these are NOT local laws being broken, this NOW is considered FEDERAL LAW.

7 - Also, EVERY Company or Person that registers a Domain name, must give a credit card information and/or a Bank

info,
    along with personal information, in order for a domain name to be registered.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN, you can track the company that hosted the fake company website.,
    then request or court supina the hosting company, to get the information if need. this is better executed, by a

lawyer.

8 - You can actually by law report this to the F.B.I. as this is a Federal Jurisdiction and Federal LAWS

automatically apply.
    9 - Also, anytime you pay with a credit card, this is trackable by your bank or card issuer, because remember

this, someone has to receive it right ?
    in order for someone to get your money, they have to receive it, and if you paid by credit card, and the

company broke the law,
    it now falls under Federal Laws and Jurisdictions.

10 - If you paid by PAYPAL, paypal insures any purchases up to 2, 000 dollars.
    Also, you can report the fraud to paypal, and paypal will take action along with the federal law inforcements.
    because its a federal crime.

Due note, if the fake company accepted funds under PayPal, then Paypal has their real information.
    because paypal company requires ALL members to hand over personal information including your bank account information.

So now the fake company can be tracked.

and finally,
    The company who hosted the fake company HAS ALL the real information of the fake company,
    because in order for anyone to HOST or register a domain, they MUST hand over personal information.
    this leaves a great trail to track those people down and lock them up for good.

LAST ADVICE:
    1 - DON'T be stupid and shop over seas., shop at a company that has a USA location.
    shopping over seas raises red flags really fast. - because its easier for them to take your money, and harder for

you to get it back if you have been dooped.

BE SMART...!!

Ugg Shop USA
    Boone
    North Carolina
    uggshop-usa.com

I too ordered a pair of UGG boots on Nov 17, 2008 in which $109 was debited from my bank account for. I of course have not received the boots either. To find out the name of the person the domain name is registered to, go to: http://domains.whois.com and type in www.uggshop-usa.com. You will find his name, address and administrative contact. I have emailed the administrative contact regarding the situation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what can be done, but I am very angry and will continue to complain until I get some satisfaction somewhere or collapse trying.

17th of Dec, 2008
    uggshop-usa
    Maryland
    uggshop-usa.com

This company is fake and has already left scamming as many people as possible. If you've been victimized please file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

• Lu
      24th of Dec, 2008

i have order a pair of boots too...in november 08, 2008 and now is december 24, 2008...still not recieve anything yet...they promise will be arrive from 12 to 14 days...i have been sending them emails but still no reply...guess this a fraud website

• Ba
      28th of Dec, 2008

i ordered these ugg boots on line nov.22, 2008 . the only info i had was the email that they sent stating that they got my order and were processing it. i never received anything else regarding the order. needless to say i have never received the boots and they charged my account. the website that they give you does not exist when you go to it.
    i wish i had seen these complaints before i ordered from them.
    so beware do not order from this site. o