Uggshop - Usa / where is my purchase????where is the company??

1 Albany, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of UGGs for my daughter for Christmas on Nov. 26, 2008 - also received confirmation notice. Gave them my Visa #, etc. Said item would be shipped within 2-3 business days and that delivery time was 12-14 days because orders were shipped from Australia. Now the website is gone, I tried to e-mail them and the e-mail came back undeliverable. What can be done about this place IF THERE IS SUCH A PLACE? HELP!!! karenlamountain@aol.com

Comments

• Bu
    Uggshop - Usa - SCAM - FRAUD
    UGG SHOP-USA

### - this site is a complete fake. Contact your credit card company! The worst that can happen is they cancel your card. Then, the CC company will go after this slime.

My credit card company assured me they will NOT get paid and the investigators are all over them as they have a multitude of complaints. This ### has obviopusly done this before and will continue to do it using different websites.

Warning... if there is no customer service phone number (make sure it works!), don't buy.

• Ka

SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON INTERNET - UGGSHOP-USA

• Ka
    UGGShop-USA
    Albany
    New York

I have called my credit company. UGGShop-USA beware! If you try to collect the $109 I sent you, you will be brought up on FRAUD CHARGES.

• Ro

5160 Yonge St., 1800
    Toronto, ON M2N 6L9
    CA
    +1.4166612100 Fax: +14166610700

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
    Record expires on 2009-09-05.
    Record created on 2008-09-05.
    Database last updated on 2008-12-13 20:51:17.

Above is the information from the people who ripped off many shoppers.
    Have at it...

HERE IS A LITTLE ADVICE TO EVERYONE.

1 - when you are unsure of the company, do a whois lookup on the company.
    2 - See if they are listed in the Better Business Bureaus at BBB.org
    3 - In the whois lookup, see if the company just registered their domain name. if the company is new ( BE CAREFUL ).
    Usually, a legit company will register with a long contracted period of time.
    4 - No company ( A legit company ) will ever have a Hotmail email as their contact email. (there is your major red flag there. )
    5 - A company that conducts busniess in the U.S.A. MUST have a USA Business location by law.
    Meaning, If you are buying from a company from over seas, they MUST have a location located in the United States as well.
    either a USA Head Quarters or a Distribution Plant in the name of the company you are purchasing from, or an actual store location.
    The laws state in the USA that any foreign company, must be registered within the USA soil in order to conduct business with the general population public in the USA.
    6 - Companies that does not have divisions within their company are (red flags) .
    Every company that exist in the USA, MUST have a accounts receivable and a Accounts Billing Department.
    Companies that take large amounts of time to either contact the customer back on a proper legit email address with the name of the person and address locations,
    along with the phone number and extension and other business info, is against USA business laws.

And these are NOT local laws being broken, this NOW is considered FEDERAL LAW.

7 - Also, EVERY Company or Person that registers a Domain name, must give a credit card information and/or a Bank info,
    along with personal information, in order for a domain name to be registered.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN, you can track the company that hosted the fake company website.,
    then request or court supina the hosting company, to get the information if need. this is better executed, by a lawyer.

8 - You can actually by law report this to the F.B.I. as this is a Federal Jurisdiction and Federal LAWS automatically apply.
    9 - Also, anytime you pay with a credit card, this is trackable by your bank or card issuer, because remember this, someone has to receive it right ?
    in order for someone to get your money, they have to receive it, and if you paid by credit card, and the company broke the law,
    it now falls under Federal Laws and Jurisdictions.

and finally,
    The company who hosted the fake company HAS ALL the real information of the fake company,
    because in order for anyone to HOST or register a domain, they MUST hand over personal information.
    this leaves a great trail to track those people down and lock them up for good.

LAST ADVICE:
    1 - DON'T be stupid and shop over seas., shop at a company that has a USA location.
    shopping over seas raises red flags really fast. - because its easier for them to take your money, and harder for you to get it back if you have been dooped.

BE SMART...!!

Robert Foster
    Certified Ethical Hacker

• Lv
      15th of Dec, 2008

Thanks Mr. Foster for the info. My son actually told me about whois just before I saw your posting, but you offered valuable information. I have filed a complaint about uggshop-usa.com to the BBB and to the internet section listed on the FBI website. I hope the many others see your info. and do likewise. Thanks.

• St
      15th of Dec, 2008

I tried to e-mail UGGSHOP-USA.com and the e-mail bounced back. THen I searched for the website which I found to be down, so I would advise anyone who has ordered from this site to call your credit card company and either dispute or have them flag that company.

uggshop-usa

I ordered boots on November 22 and have heard nothing from them and now I'm reading all these other complaints. I never feel comfortable ordering online and now I never will again. I dont know where to turn now.

• Te
      17th of Dec, 2008
    Uggshop - Usa - uggshop-usa

I ordered 2 pair of Uggs for $99.00 back on 11-26-08. Nothing has showed up to date and now the website is gone and the emails are coming back.

• We
      18th of Dec, 2008
    Uggshop - Usa - fraud
    Missouri

I ordered a pair of boots in November and have not recieved the merchandise, but they scammed me out of 107.00. I have turned them into my bank. The bank is returning the money to me and going after this ###. I think he will get caught eventually and rot in jail. Unfortunately, my bank card is being reissued with a new number. A big pain for me.

• Wh
      27th of Dec, 2008
    Uggshop - Usa - Apparently does not exist
    UGGShop-USA
    Australia
    uggshop-usa.com

I ordered a pair of black uggs on November 28, 2008 and I still have not received them. After reading the comments from others swindled by the same company, apparently I have been waiting for nothing. As others have stated the website does not exist and the customer services info. site does not exist either. They even gave me an order number. Has anyone ever received anything from this company. As stated above, I am also concerned that they now have my credit card number. Well, I guess I will just welcome myself to the swindled club.

• Mo
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    New York

I can't believe I got taken. I ordered UGG boots for my daughter for Christmas, too. After two years of hearing how much she wanted them, how everybody else has them, etc., I broke down and placed the order on November 20, they billed my credit card on November 27 and so far, no boots!!! Luckily, we called our credit card company and they are going to give us back our money. What a shame that it had to happen at Christmas time. If nothing else, I've learned not to be so trusting on the internet. Good luck to everyone - I hope you all get your money back.