UGGS USA / boots

1 DE, United States Review updated:

I too got taken by this company. Should have known since they had all models and sizes in stock! I cancelled my debit card and luckily was only out $99.00. The fake company had not charged any thing but my supposed sale. My bank said since I approved the charge I was out the money. This is the first time I have been taken by a fake company. I read someone else's post who said the scammers will probably pop up again using a different name. Now I will only deal with companies that I know. I am angry that I got taken and was not able to give my daughter the Uggs she wanted. The local shops were out of the color and size she wanted! I wish I had more recourse than just ranting. Be careful, don't get taken. Make sure the site is legit!

Ri

Comments

• Em
      14th of Dec, 2008
    UGGS USA - Not received
    Uggs USA

I ordered 2 pairs of Uggs boots on line at www. uggshop-usa.com on 11/28/08
    I wanted them as xmas gifts. It is now 12/14/08 and they still haven't come.
    I emailed, but my email keeps coming back. I have order #s, but no # for company.

• Cy
      26th of Dec, 2008
    UGGS USA - Never received!
    Uggs USA.com
    Washington

I ordered a pair of uggs for my daughter on 11/21/2008. I did receive a confirmation of my order with an order number but never received the uggs. I did have a charge on my account from a Virginia base company, that we are now disputing. I have never been taken by a company before and this was so disppointing. I did manage to find a pair from Nordstroms and they were at my house within 2 days. Terrible lesson to have to learn in this economy.

• Kn