Uggs shope-USA / Ordered UGGS boots and never received them

United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of UGGS boots on the 13th of November. They charged my credit card on the 20th. I have not received the boots yet. I want to know do I have any legal recourse to UGGSshop-usa. I have a confirmation number for my purshase, but cannot retreive any information to file a formal complaint. The confirmation number is [protected]. I could not track that on any shipping organization. I am very angry, I was trying to get those boots for my daughter.

Comments

St
  15th of Dec, 2008
Yes. I too ordered a pair of Ugg Boots from this site Uggs Shop USA on 12/1/08 and I was charged on 12/3/08. I have recieved no boots but an email stating that they had to change their web site...:
Dear customers,

We are changing our web site service provide.

Due to increasing number of visitors to our web site and inability of our web hosting company to handle increasing traffic and provide uninterrupted services we have no option but to change to a deferent service provider. As you are probably aware we¢ve been having difficulties in sending and receiving e-mails to customers.

Please be assured that all orders are been fulfilled.

Our new site: www.uggshop123.com

E-mail: info@uggshop123.com

OF COURSE...BOTH sites are now non existant and there is no phone number to find anything out.
I've emailed and emailed the old and the new address
SUGGESTIONS anyone??? Has anyone successfully had an order filled by these people??? ANGRY doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm OUTRAGED!!!
Di
  15th of Dec, 2008
My advice would be to call your credit card company and let them know of the situation and get the transaction cancelled and back on your card...something doesn't sound right with the company.
Either go directly to the ugg site or uggsrus...the 2nd one is not the same company but I find them to be of even better quality and they are not made from china like the uggs they are actually made in Australia
Li
  12th of Jan, 2009
I also ordered a pair of ugg boots from that web site on November 13, 2008. I emailed them several times and was told that they definitely shipped. I never received them and then my last email was sent back undeliverable. I used my debit card which was my biggest mistake they took payment right away. I went to my bank to see what I could do. They said they would get in touch with their bank. I haven't heard from them yet.