Uggs (kids) classic short boot (sand) / ripped around toe area

1 Rte 309 & Upper StateMontgomeryville, PA, United States Review updated:

I bought a pair of expensive Uggs for my 11 year old daughter in Nov of 2007, and barely 3 months later the seam around the toe area ripped.

The other boot is perfectly fine. She is not a toe scraper, and considering the other one is in perfect condition, I can only assume there was a defect in the other boot.

If it were a cheap pair of boots, I would expect that. However, considering the price of Uggs, I think it a disgrace for that to happen so soon.

Any suggestions of what I can do?

Comments

• Be
      27th of Jan, 2011

That's disgusting, I would have refused to pay that.

27th of Jan, 2011

Well if you had bought them at some place like Nordstrom you should be able to take them back no problem, Nordstrom won't even ask you for a receipt... if purchased somewhere else I'm afraid your probably stuck with them unless you try to contact Uggaustralia.com

27th of Mar, 2011

Pay no mind to Beckie2795. She never has anything constructive to say regarding ANYONE'S complaints. She appears to go around and belittle everything that everyone complains about. It's because she's a c.u.n.t. of course. Smile Beckie. It's the only way we can tell your nasty [censor] from your ugly face.