Uggs Direct / Product never arrived!

Exactly the same as many others i have read on here! ordered ugg boots, paid for through paypal, but the boots never show up!
The e-mail and phone number given also don't work. I have also just read that the 'company' doesn't have seller or buyer protection policy through pay pal, not surprisingly. So therefore it is very unlikely that you can get your money back through paypal.

Co

Comments

• Ni
      19th of Feb, 2008

I have exactly the same problem ordered ugg boots off ugg sale direct on the 25/12/2008 and have yet to recieve them after contiuous emails am still to recieve a reply.

I have also tried to look for the website uggsalesdircet.co.uk and its does not show up.

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2009

I have just had the same problem. Bought a pair of boots and although the money was taken straight from my account, I have not received the boots.

They do not respond to any of the emails I send and do not answer the phone. I cannot believe that they are still allowed to keep trading and taking peoples money!

I bought a pair of boots from them about 2 years ago and did not have any problems but that was before they began trading as part of Baker Macintosh. I wonder if they are to blame or if uggs direct were dodgy from the start.

• Ki
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Same here, I bought some merrells for my trip to borneo. Have had to buy some more since because I know they aren't going to be delivered and try get a refund later. I have spoken with Consumer direct and going to try and go through the Retail trade association. This company Baker Macintosh owns so many websites and I think they are doing it to everyone. The site I used is Scan Sports.

23rd of Feb, 2009

I have bought 3 pairs of boots and shoes from www.uggsdirect.co.uk and have been very pleased every time. I pre-ordered the Ugg Cardys and they never took the money out of my account until the boots were sent out to me. One pair of boots I ordered were too big, I emailed them and they asked me to return them, i was a bit wary as I had paid a lot of money out and I was sending the boots back with nothing to show for my money BUT within 3 days, a new pair were delivered.
    I have always had regular emails from them and they send me emails containing at what stage my orderis, eg, being shipped out, awaiting dispatch. You can also track orders online.
    I think a lot of people are mixing this site up with uggsalesdirect which is not the same thing. I have recommended uggsdirect.co.uk to lots of people and they have never had any trouble either.

• Ki
      24th of Feb, 2009

regardless of your good experience .. this company is still not fulfilling its promise and taking money off people without delivering the goods. Its not just uggs direct its scan sports that are both owned by Baker macintosh. I personally will be taking action against them.

• Tb
      10th of May, 2009

Having exactly the same problems with this company. They took my money quick enough, will not respond to email, the phone number just gives you a recorded announcement- AVOID THIS COMPANY!