UggMarts / Ugg Scam Fakes

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a pair of boots from this site 12 days ago and realised after I had clicked the pay now button that I hadn't checked it out enough. Sure enough next morning when I googled the name and carefully checked out all aspects of the site realised I made a mistake and it was probably a scam. I googled the contact number and that is bogus. I checked the domain name registration and that was registered in Beijing. As the paypal payment hadn't been claimed by the company (due to time difference?) I was able to cancel the payment. Phew! Will be very careful in future and it has taught me a lesson.

Even though I had cancelled the payment, the boots arrived today - two right feet!!! Nasty shiny synthetic fabric with strong chemical smell otherwise they look like the real thing. Anyone have a spare leftboot?

UggMarts
UggMarts

Comments

• Kn
      13th of Sep, 2011
    UggMarts - Fraud
    UGGMarts

1st of all I would like to asy how saddened i am to see all these issues logged regarding fraudalant sales of UGG Boots.

I too have been a victim & am totally peed off,

I purchased from UKUGG.CO.UK (but come from China ???) which is no longer a web page (surprise surprise) paid £79.46 purchased on 28/11/09 & its now 27/12/09 & not a dickie bird.
    I have had replies when I contacted pay-pal to investigate as I was concerned, the person replies from email address [protected]@gmail.com who gave me a tracker No & company called EMS who are a worldwide distribution Co & states "dont worry your order be with you" My parcel has been sitting at one location since 10/12/09 ( its true what they say its on a slow boat from China )
    I purchased using my debit card & transaction completed through pay-pal who are currently investigating but I know I have been done & wont get a refund. I told pay-pal I will be cancelling my account with them & wont be purchasing anything through internet again as it seems to be getting worse day by day with ppl wanting to con everyone.
    I also wish I spotted this site long ago as its quite helpfull but as usual too late.

Good luck to all who get any joy with refunds ect.