Uggfootweardirect / Product never received!

Bought a pair of tall black ugg boots for £109 and never received them! I don't think pay pal should be dealing with this man as he has truly ripped me off. How do you know whose safe to use in internet anymore...

Va

Comments

Ka
  17th of Jan, 2008

I ordered a pair of ugg boots from uggfootweardirect and the payment has gone from my account, but the boots have never arrived..... now I see that others have complained, too and I have been ripped off. Why is paypal allowing the money to leave outraccounts before they know we actually have received the goods?

St
  22nd of Jan, 2008

Like David I found too late that this website was a scam. With hindsight and looking at the website again before its gone completely there was no addresses no phones number nothing. Totally gutted... like anyone can afford to lose £99. Really angry. Lesson learnt the hard way... check put websites before u buy. Paypal aren't blameless either.

St
  22nd of Jan, 2008
Uggfootweardirect - Item never received!
UggFootWearDirect

What can i say... if your reading this then you have been conned like me. £99 was taken from my account and i waited and i waited for th email confirmation... nothing came. Emailed them and still nothing. Totally pee-d off.

Da
  24th of Jan, 2008

I am in the complete same situation! i ordered my ugg boots through this website too and money came out the bank account but my boots still have not arrived! This is an absolute joke - will most definatly be taking some sort of action!

Mi
  25th of Jan, 2008

i also was a victim of this i bought a pair for my daughter xmas never got any tracking nuber emailed on a number of times no answers
my daughter also phoned a couple of times but always engaged
registered a complaint through paypal won the decision just found out cant get money back through paypal will be in touch witrh credit card company now
totaly agree with kath above

people like that must have to prove who they are and have checks done on them before they can take credit cards ect totaly worrying
mike

Mi
  25th of Jan, 2008

the phone number that was there is

Na
  26th of Jan, 2008

Same thing has happen to me!.I tryed looking for the website again on google and now i can't find it so hopefully they have been taken off.But i dont get why pay pal are stil dealing with this man as they must have had numbers of complaints. I have e-mailed pay pal and they said it might take up to 30days for them to do anything about it. Have pay pal been a help to anyone with getting their money back?
nat

Tr
  27th of Jan, 2008
Uggfootweardirect - Haven't received item!
United Kingdom
www.uggfootweardirect.com

My son ordered a pair of ugg boots for his sister from gfootweardirect.com. He paid £99.00 through what he thought was 'Paypal' His receipt has paypal logo on it the line across the bottom with the address https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=As...d80a13c0db1f3893a48c4ade7e5f97951af3b1813a45db38da3ed6a5c4ae As you can probably guess he hasn't received them and the web site now no longer exists - the sellers email address is (or was) john1@xrenmail.com.

I have found some forums on the internet and other people have been ripped off like my son, so I imagine you have had other emails regarding it. I have copies of his receipt and confirmation email. He paid with his switch card as he is a student and I persuaded him not to get a credit card.

Ni
  29th of Jan, 2008

I have also been ripped off by this company! I ordered my Uggs on 9th Jan & my credit card has been debited but I have never recieved my boots. I have been unable to contact this company by e-mail. I have filed a complaint with both Paypal & my credit card company. Hopefully I will be reimbursed. Im gutted! I hope that nobody else will be ripped off by this bogus company.

Sa
  30th of Jan, 2008

the same thing has happened to me! i cant believe that this person is getting away with it, ive emailed paypal and they said it may take up to 30 days but I doubt ill get my money back as I paid with a debit card! its disgusting that paypal are letting this person steal from us as its what they are doing!!

Na
  30th of Jan, 2008

I have now also emailed watch dog.And would be hopeful if others do the same as it would make them look in to it more!....hopefully!!

Ja
  31st of Jan, 2008

same happened to me paid money but no boots sent and cant get of of them

3rd of Feb, 2008

I ordered a pair og Uggs on 26th Dec and received an email confirming my order. The Uggs have still not arrived even tho the money has been debited! The tracking number is showing no details for the item and the email has bounced back numerous times!
Funnily enough the website has disappeared! Any ideas on how to claim my £99 back?

3rd of Feb, 2008

I also want to add that the email address was john1@xrenmail.com if anyone else received an email from this so called seller!

Fr
  3rd of Feb, 2008

We too have not received items thorough this site. My daughter ordered 2 pairs of boots on 26th December with her xmas money for her and her sister. It is very distressing to think that she has been conned.

La
  4th of Feb, 2008

Absolutley gutted that i am in a similar position. I ordered mine on Dec 26th and i have realised that there is little hope of every getting my boots or my money back. I hope Paypal will pay out!

Fi
  4th of Feb, 2008

I have also experienced this. After ordering and paying for mine there is still no sign of my boots. I ve contacted paypal and they were not helpfull.Ugg footware direct's website is impossible to now find, the bloke's email address doesn't exist and I am very angry. I will also be contacting Watchdog!!!

5th of Feb, 2008

I think that if we all contact Watchdog then surely they will take notice and do something about this con artist!!

I paid using my debit card too so not holding out any hope of getting my money back!

Su
  7th of Feb, 2008
Uggfootweardirect - Haven't received item!
United Kingdom

I ordered and paid for uggs on 27th jan but still not received now I see lots of complaints about the same company.

Ma