Uggboutique / Fraud and scam

This company is such a rip off they don't even know how to spell. They are very unprofessional. If you call their so call customer service phone# on there website it will direct you to a personal cell phone voicemail by the fake name of uggs boutique. There probably selling fake uggs boutique out of there basement. They tried to get my money but I caught on to there scam quick and got my bank to dispute the charges and got my money back. So i recommend that you don't buy anything from this so call uggs boutique!!

Va

Comments

Ka
  28th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree. My mom got me uggs for my birthday and they weren't real. I checked the website and it said this was a scam. They are fake fake fake. Don't buy them or give your bank or credit card info. They will take your money and your info.

28th of Oct, 2008

These UGGS are not real, I had to send them back to Canada, they were shipped from China, I just hope they credit my account, Don't buy from these people, I may be out 131.00.

1st of Nov, 2008

This company does not sell authentic uggs. The website even says so at the bottom of the FAQ page. It states that they do not sell deckers products. So you know, Deckers is the parent company of Ugg. This website is a scam...how they are able to keep the Ugg Austrailia name without copywright impingement is beyond me!

6th of Nov, 2008

Their "uggs" are not authentic. Look under the FAQ section at the very bottom. Uggs are manufactured by Decker, Ugg parent company, the website states clearly that they do not sell deckers products.

11th of Nov, 2008

you are all a bunch of idiots. ugg is a style of boot not a brand. Oh and by the way take a wild guess where decker's make theirs version of ugg??? China!

I wouldn't wear those ugly things anyways . get it? ugg ly ugh ly ugly.

That's like telling people that you have fake cowboy boots lol

12th of Nov, 2008

While Ugg is a style of boot, Ugg Austrailia is a registered trademark, owned by the Deckers Corp. They manufacture their products in New Zealand, China, and Austrailia.

Don't be stupid, I am only buying the boots for the name, because thats what my superficial daughters want! not the style, and if I am spending all this money, I want to be sure its the real thing.

13th of Nov, 2008
Uggboutique - wrong boots sent, horrible service

Please don't buy from these people, they are not real uggs, they claim they are, they do not even know how to spell, and you will have a very hard time getting your money back and they keep some of it.

17th of Nov, 2008

Can anyone help me with information regarding getting a return from these people? I have opened a dispute on paypal b/c that's how I paid. ugg boutique . com actually threatened to charge me with credit card and mail fraud b/c I asked them for a full return b/c it had been over 2 weeks and they had not even notified me of shipping. Then they sent me part of a tracking confirmation saying that my order is on the way. Now they are talking to me on my ebay dispute saying I have to follow their website's return policy. Has anyone successfull returned the boots and gotten a full refund? I have learned my lesson...I should have researched these people before I placed the order. This is the first time in almost 15 years that I have had a problem buying anything online. Very disappointed!

17th of Nov, 2008

And now they want to report me to the Public Fraud Agency (does this exist) b/c I will only talk to them through paypal vs my email. Very childish and rude. I think they must have nothing else to do other than try to scare people into buying their fake boots. I'm so mad at myself for not checking them out before ordering.

Ju
  17th of Nov, 2008

They can't spell? FYI, "there" is so not correct. Their is the possesive tense you should be using. People in glass houses should not throw stones!

18th of Nov, 2008

What a bunch of slags you people are! You make me laugh. Why don't you google public fraud agency and see if it does in fact exist?

I have dealt with this website and totally happy with service and product, I would buy from them again.

For people that do not know, all UGG Australia products are made in China excluding the Ultras. Don't believe me?? Ask UGG Australia yourself.

You cannot please everyone, ESPECIALLY pompass a$$es like you slags who think they are better than the rest of the world. It's because of people like you guys that make it hard for honest businesses to get ahead.

And anyone who would call there child superficial, in my books, is a bad parent. Especially someone who would post it online! You don't deserve to have children!

18th of Nov, 2008

Hey mad mom! I looked online and yes the Public Fraud Agency does exist.

18th of Nov, 2008

BTW mad mom, how in the world did they scare you into buying from them?

As for following their return policy, is that not what most people do to exchange or return a product?

I've tried to find them on Ebay as you claim and cannot for the life of me find them listed.

For the rest of you, I find it funny to find your names on that Public Fraud Agency site also.

Makes you wonder who is the scam here...

19th of Nov, 2008

I wonder why all of our names are listed there...doesn't take a genius to figure this one out. I kept the boots and didn't go any further with getting my money back because it's not worth my time. Puplic Fraud Agency is a forum made up and no one else can register to post anything on there.

19th of Nov, 2008

Oh and I made a mistake...not ebay dispute, paypal dispute. I didn't buy them through ebay...I used paypal to pay for them and paypal allows you to dispute any purchase through them.

Jw
Uggboutique - Fraud
UGGBoutique
China
uggboutique.com

Uggboutique is a fraudlant site. it is selling fake ugg boots. If you purchase the shoes, you can not return them because for you to ship back to product to Canada (from USA), it will cost you at least $20. Said you spend $20 and send back the merchandise but it is not guaranteed that UggBoutique will refund you your money, I have read complaints about people who send the package back to UggBoutique but did not get their money back. Bottom line, do not purchase from Uggboutique and help spread the news on line.

Last but not least, the phone number that was posted on one of the complaint is not the phone number for Uggboutique. It actually belongs to one of its vitim...

Mari:
It is clear to me by your comments and email that I have received that you and uggboutique.com is one and the same. By the way, you made a HUGE mistake by giving out everyone's information that you and your website have scammed. Now we all know each other. You think your smart by managing your forum all by yourself, and closing us all out...haha, just wait!
Ryan

Th
  19th of Nov, 2008

I just received a full refund from paypal on my order. I placed my order on Monday Nov.17 and then found the complaints on this site. I tried to call and got voicemail as well. I sent an e-mail to them notifying them that I had reported the fraud to my bank and they were going to investigate. I also cancelled my debit card so they could not use my information. I also told them I was reporting them to paypal. I received an e-mail back in 1 hour, (i was surprised) and I had to laugh. The spelling and grammar use were to say the least, very entertaining. They started the e-mail by saying "How dare you accusing us, "...The e-mail was not on company logo letterhead and they said they were going to put me on a list. I have no idea what list they are talking about but I'm glad I cancelled my debit card. Let's band together and report they scammers to the Attorney General. Enough with these dirtbags taking our hard earned money.

Rk
  19th of Nov, 2008

I purchased a pair of Ugg Boots from this site http://uggboutique.com for $120. After two weeks I had written customer service three times before a final threatening request for a response. I was finally responded to with horrendous unprofessionalism. Upon further research I discovered that several consumers had bad experiences and have recieved fake products. I will be contacting the police and paypal

Rk
  19th of Nov, 2008

Also this is the response I recieved when I informed customer service via email that I was concerned by complaints.. this is simply cut and pasted...

"You will only receive a refund once you return the product that was sent
you, regarding those postings they are simply false and stupid, anyone
who believe them, well is just as good as the posting (false and stupid)

And if you claim we are wrong, we can prove you right, would you like us
to take your name and address and make some postings about you been
fraudulent, it only takes 5 minutes and its free, please confirm if we
need to do that to prove you the old don't believe everything you read."