1.The website has no phone number contact, or business operating address, so it's hard to tell where it is operating from. It's best not to deal with companies that don't show their trading/business address or at least have a genuine telephone number.
The IP number shows 22.214.171.124, which is in the US. Odd for an Australian company.
2. Can someone please post the HEADER here from an email they received from this company (for instructions on how to find the email header, read this:
[Please remove YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ie. your email address from the post]
That will provide more information about where the organisation that is running this website is actually based.
2. The 'supposed' Registrant details provided for this website is an actual Australian company : AUSTRALIA UGG BOOTS ORIGINAL PTY LTD; 'Australian Company Number: 154 747 850'. email@example.com
This information can be validated on the Australian Government's company registration website at:
3. The names of the Directors of that company will be listed on the register, but unfortunately there's a fee (AUD$9) to find that info (through ASIC.gov.au);
4. You should lodge a complaint online with the ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Affairs Commission) at this website here:
5. The website offers a '15 day money back guarantee' and clearly are not backing that;
6. The website claims they work with customs & law enforcement to prevent counterfeit items.
There are two scenarios here:
1. Either this is a fake website, with someone 'pretending' they are that Australian Company and running the website from elsewhere. Email headers will help identify that and have the site closed down; or
2. The website belongs to that actual company, and they have a poor product and are not honouring their statements. In which case you should then contact the ACCC and lodge your complaint.