Ugg Store Australia / overcharged / non receipt
I have purchased 2 pairs of UGG boots from this website on Monday 23rd Feb. The invoice total was £169.59 (I printed receipt) clearly stated on the checkout page on the site. They sent me an auto response e-mail stating the boots had been dispatched which was quite concerning on its own. I then checked my bank account and discovered they had taken 3 payments of £184.00 and 3 charges of £1.50 from my bank totalling £556.50!. I have since sent several e-mails with no reply and I have contacted my bank who will be investigating but state they may not be able to do anything as I paid with debit card and not credit card! Is there anyone out there that can help me, I know others have been ripped off by this company alsobut plz contact me !...I will not let this lie!
More Ugg Store Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described
- [Resolved] Ugg.com.au - liars!