UGG / non dfelivery
I ordered ugg boots for my granddaughter as a christmas gift on the 2nd November 2008.The money was taken from my account on the 4th November 2008. I contacted them via e-mail early December & they told me that i was to be patient as they had shipped them on the 11th Nov & they were most likely held up in customs. I notified my local Post Office but they couldn't confirm this. So i waited patiently until late December when i discovered the web site was no longer available & my e-mails bounced back. I have since seen a lot of complaints about this site.
I bought another pair of boots as i didn't want to let my granddaughter down but fear i have lost $79 in the process.
I rarely shop on line & don't think that i will do it again.
Park Barn Estate
More UGG Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described
- [Resolved] Ugg.com.au - liars! 
- UGG Australia - customer service