UGG Boutique/UGG Boots / fraud

United States Review updated:
Do not purchase anything from this website. This is a fraudulent website. I ordered boots for each of my daughters on Dec 1. I emailed and called, with no response. Never recieved either pair. I filed a complaint with paypal and cannot get any refund from them because there is no money in their account. Do not purchase from this site!

Comments

Be
  6th of Jan, 2009
I had the same experience. I also ordered on December 1st. When I hadn't received the boots by the 19th, I emailed their customer support dept. and received a reply on the 22nd that the boots had cleared US Customs at about 10am on the 21st. It is now Jan. 6th and I still have not received the boots. I emailed them again on the 2nd and have heard nothing from them. It looks like getting my money back will be futile.
Ms
  8th of Jan, 2009
For those of you who have not received back your money you need to file a claim with your bank. You bank will investigate and return your money. This happened to me and my bank gave me back my money!
Fo
  22nd of Dec, 2009
I have ordered some UGG boots from www.uggbootboutique.com on 06/12/09 which have not arrived. The payment was taken on 10/12/2009. The number has been diconnected to ting and no response from email. Is this the same address being discussed

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating