Ugg Boots / fake ugg boots

1 China Review updated:

The web site says they have a california warehouse but they don't.
Their web site says to get return form click here but it's not there.
I ordered ugg boots and as soon as I found out (same day) they were not real uggs I cancelled my order. I was told it was too late. When the boots finally came I asked to send them back because they were fake. I was assured they were real. I was told I could return them but I would have to pay the shipping estimated at $50.oo and if I wanted another pair I could keep or give away the other pair and I could reorder - they would give me a coupon (?) but I was not going to give them any more of my money. Not a reputable site. No site with the word ugg in it is an authorized site with the exception of ugg australia. These boots were offered at a substantial savings - should of been the first clue.

2s

Comments

1st of Oct, 2009

I am the loyal custom of yours. But today I search the product by “google”. The web www.uggmvp.com just after your authorized. And they are said is your are cooperation with china.I ordered ugg boots and as soon as I found out (same day) they were not real uggs I cancelled my order. I was told it was too late. When the boots finally came I asked to send them back because they were fake.