UGG Australia / fake ugg boots
I stupidly ordered 1 pair of ugg boots from this website. The website looks legitimate. I ordered the boots on Nov.13, 2010 and received them on Nov. 18, .2010. I received the boots in a cardboard box and it was smashed, the boots came with a tracking number from the U.S. Postal service, the boots are totally fake and smell like paint thinner I don't know what kind of fabric they are made from but, I 'd be afraid to wear them because I don't know what the smell is and maybe it could harm you. On the website the boots were supposed to be $72.20 but when I called the credit card company I was charged $92.84 twice and $2.78 twice for an interest charge foreign transaction fee. There are no deals on real ugg boots, buy them from a real ugg retailer or you'll be sorry like me. I am going to file a dispute with my credit card company but, it's probaly too late. They wanted me to return the boots, they came from Shanghai, China and the address is in Chinese. I went to the post office they cant help me either.
More UGG Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described
- [Resolved] Ugg.com.au - liars!