Ufone / unknown persons telephone call

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I am receiving call from un known person and he is not talking, just creating panic on messages. Please ask him to stop immediately other wise I am going to lodge complaints in police station. Please check home address of the cell number for future investigations.
His cell # is [protected].

My # is - [protected].

I am waiting for reply.

Comments

• Di
      26th of Nov, 2009

I am receiving call from un known person and he is not talking, just creating panic on messages.kindly block this #.I shall be very thanksfull to you # is 0322 9811885

• Al
      20th of Feb, 2010

His cell # is 0336 9137030.

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2010

i am reciving call from a unknown number who is irritating me again and again n misbehaving please check this number n blocke this sim
    his cell number is:03427278788

24th of Jun, 2010

his cell number is :03333678778

24th of Jun, 2010

plz i am waiting for reply

1st of Jul, 2010

I am receiving call from un known person and he is talking, and snd stupid messages. Please ask him to stop immediately other wise I am going to lodge complaints in police station. Please check home address of the cell number for future investigations
    his cell number is :0334 6520737

• Sh
      3rd of Aug, 2010

i am receiving immoral and vulgar messages from unknown person.please take an immediate action against him and block his sim and obliged.
    his number is 03342898405.
    waiting for reply

19th of Aug, 2010

DEAR SIR ASALAM O ALIKUM SIR ME KHANEWAL CITY ME ANAYAT MOBILE SHOP KA OUNER HUN SIR 7.08.2010
    SY U FONE KA SALE MAN U LOED DENY K LIA SHOP PER NI A RAHA OR EZEY LOED KI AMUNTE WASOOL KERNY K BAAD RESEVING KI RASEED B NI DETAA IS MAMLY K BARY ME KWL INTER LINK FARANCHAZI KO BAR BAR BTAYA HY LEKIN MERI PROBLEM ABI TAK SOLVE NI HOI PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SIR MERI EZI LOED WALI PROBLEM KO JALD SY JALD SOLVE KIA JAI MY EZI LOED NUMBER IS 03327211022 AND SIR MY CONTECT NUMBER IS 03017834050 MY NAME ABID HUSSAIN FROM KHANEWAL CITY

• Bu
      9th of Oct, 2010
    Ufone - hidden chrges
    ufone

sir!
    i am using ufone for 4 years, its the proof of my satifsaction with co.services but from the last 6 months my satisfaction turns into dissatisfaction.some reasons are;
    extra deduction on loan
    poor coverage/signal problem
    deducting more than the stated amount

• As
      11th of Oct, 2010

it will be better if u give ur number as well in the post. someone from ufone might read and contact u in this regard that way. i did it my self and it really worked

• Ak
      25th of Oct, 2010

sir ye nmberz mjhe boht galyan dete hain.boht preshan hon me.plz block them.THE NMBERZ R 03334837467...03476246642..03157637414., .MY EMAIL IZ '''''''atifkhan655@yahoo.com'''''''. PLZ ACT AS SOON AS. M W8NG FOR UR REPLY AND ACT.THX. '''''''''''''''UFONE, IT'S ALL ABOUT U''''

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2011

I am receiving call from un known person and he is
    talking and send stupid messages just creating panic.
    Please ask him to stop immediately other wise I am going
    to lodge complaints in police station.Please you u check
    histery of this number home address of the cell number for
    future investigations his cell numbers is : 03322422051

My number is 03343502002

• Ad
      9th of Apr, 2011
    Ufone - some one calling me from jazz
    saan enterprises
    Pakistan

some one calling me sice 6months i am badly angree pls do something 03015366863 this is the number who calling me again and agian

• Fo
      9th of Apr, 2011

Don't pick up the phone or change your phone number.

• Dr
      19th of Apr, 2011
    Ufone - unknown call
    Pakistan

Somebody is calling me at odd times for a couple of months. The person dials my number but do not speak and holds the call. His/her cell number is 03316130766

21st of Apr, 2011

sir a ufone no (03332418318) send me very wrong massage and both miss call to my no please you take action and black list to this no and please you block this no. I am very thank for this nasality action.
    thanks, my ID is (lodhi20084u@yahoo.com).
    pleas reply.

21st of Apr, 2011

sir this no 03332418318 send very worng masg and both miss call i m very upset plz blak list this no and blok its
    thenk my ID

lodhi20084u@yahoo.com

20th of Jun, 2011

R/sir

My name is sajjad ahmed . i m the dealer of golden numbers. every month i increase minimum 300 ufone customers . i purchased the golden numbers (mention below) . at the time of purchase these numbers were 789 activate position but when i checked these numbers today i found the numbers sim card registration is failed mode. i called to 333 they say these number are activated by someone. I request you kindly check this and solve this problem also check who is in ufone network who has cheat me.
    i am very hopeful that you solve this problem soon as possible
    sajjad shah
    0300-2181694
    sajjad909090@gmail.com

DETAIL OF SIMS
    0333-3401786
    0333-3818786

21st of Jun, 2011

sir mera nam kamran khan hai mjhey kafi deno se uknonw call or msg arhy hain is numer se pls is numer pe imdatly action lein numer ye hai 0312 2186007
    or mera numer ye hai 03338335464

21st of Jun, 2011

im receving call from un known person and he is talking and send stuped masseges pls block this numer numer is 0312 2186007 and my numer is 03338335464