UfoGuy.com / Internet fraud

1 Gilbert, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-632-7909

Beware of this Internet Scammer!!Bill Knell

Bill Knell has ripped off hundreds of people including myself, someone I am praying is going to stop this man from ripping off people daily, he was involved in puppys selling them and ripping off the breeders and the person wanting to buy the puppys, now he is ripping people off with writing books, selling DVD's too many things to list read the below and BEWARE if you give him your money..say goodbye to it, do not expect anything in return except for a million excuses, He is a Professional when it comes to excuses and lies.

Bill Knell is THE UFO GUY. However, he covers all aspects of the Unexplained (UFOs, Aliens, Government Cover-Ups, Ghosts, Hauntings, Strange Animals, Ancient Mysteries and more). When you need a great Speaker that will fill the seats of your facility, call Bill Knell at [protected] or email him: bill AT ufoguy.com Visit Bill's seminar site for more about him at http://www.billknell.com or his paranormal website at http://www.ufoguy.com for exciting paranormal stories and information. These seminars are currently available:

I have heard that he has skipped town, I am sure the Law is after him and his wife Catherine and Jamie Knell, they will be caught I am praying. He owes me a refund of 1, 000.00 I never received the puppy or my money back. Oh, did I mention he did mail me a Bad Check for 900.00. I hope and pray someone reads this and helps stop this person from ripping off the public!

Va

Comments

Vi
  16th of Apr, 2008

Bill Knell is Now Victimizing the consumer from Lebanon, Indiana
New website www.dogsforfun.com Indiana Pocket Pets

refer to www.pissedconsumer.com he has victimized consumers in Indiana already, as soon as he
moved he started under his new name, he also is victimizing people in hundreds of ways...
just google Bill Knell Fraud it is a long list of Consumer Complaints !!

Jo
  21st of Jun, 2008

The man also trolls Dark Shadows message boards calling himself VBT and/or Trask as well.

Re
  5th of May, 2009

Bill Knell is god...So cut your losses and pray to him..
You have made a contribution the the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF!!