UEI / UNPROFFESSIONAL AND COSTLY

San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

THIS PLACE IS THE WORST. I AM AN ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBER AND MY HUSBAND AND I THOUGHT THAT IF HE GOT HIS PHARMACY TECH LICENSE THROUGH HERE HE WOULD FIND A DECENT JOB. THEY LIED TO US FROM THE BEGINNING BY STATING THEY WOULD ASSIST US FROM BEGINNING TO END, THEY NEVER TILL THIS DAY (YEAR AFTER HE GRADUATED AND HAS YET TO RECEIVE HIS LICENSE) KNOW HIS NAME DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE CALLS AND EMAILS OFTEN! IF I PROVIDED THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE MILITARY GOD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY CAREER. NOT ONLY DID THEY LIE, BUT THE SAME PEOPLE WERE NEVER THERE, SO OF COURSE NO ONE IS EVER UP TO DATE ON YOUR PARTICULAR ISSUE AND YOU GET PASSED AROUND LIKE SOME OBJECT FROM ONE IGNORANT PERSON TO THE NEXT. THE ONLY THING WE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH WAS BILLING OF COURSE, :) UEI NEVER MISSES A PAYMENT.

Comments

• As
      16th of Aug, 2012

I had several horrible experiences at uei I contacted an attorney to help victims get their tuition money back please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. this is ligitimate and will be worth your time. please contact me immediately

• Ra
      6th of Oct, 2012

PLEASE EVERYONE, PLEASE FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINST UEI SAN DIEGO, OR WHEREVER YOU GOT RIPPED OFF, FILE WITH http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/about.shtm. IF WE ALL FILE, THEY MIGHT JUST CLOSE THAT DAMM SCHOOL DOWN. THEY CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH THERE LIES, THEY DISTROED A LOT OF PEOPLE.