UEI College / convinced me to take out huge loans with promises upon graduation i will be placed in a well-paying jobs in my chosen field. But failed to.

Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

the school took advantage of me by convincing me to take out large student loans with the promise that, upon graduation, i would receive job placement assistance that would find me well-paying jobs in my chosen filed. But failed to. Now my loan went to collections I have no job and bad credit.

Si
May 23, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      15th of Aug, 2016

The UEI Class Action has settled for approximately $9 million in settlement monies. (Cordova et al. v. United Education Institute et al., AAA Case No. 73-516-Y-000065-13) In order to be eligible to receive settlement monies, CLASS MEMBERS MUST FILE A VALID CLAIM BY OCTOBER 4, 2016.

You are a member of the class and may be eligible to make a claim if you graduated from UEI’s California campuses on or after October 15, 2008 and enrolled before August 22, 2013, who, within six months of graduation, did not find employment working at least 32 hours per week in a single position, within their field of study.

You can also visit the UEI Settlement website at www.UEI.simpluris.com to read about the settlement and to complete a claim form online. If you have any questions about the class action, please contact us at [protected]@dsmw.com.