UEI College / It's a waste of time

1 California, MD, United States Review updated:

I was a student there and Istarted June 2010, but as of today 11-19-10 I QUIT. I've been there 5 months and only have 3 credits because i took 1 month on leave of absence and when it came to come back I singned the paper work and everything some ###en idiot forgot to put me in the system, and this whole time that I was going to school wasn't counting for me. They didn't even bother totell me until one day I go in there asking for my grade report they told me that I was still on my leave of absence and that this whole time that I was there didn't count. Oh but they said I can ask my teacher for a written report statting that I went there voluntary for extra time. THATS SOME ###EN BULL ### HAH and ever since then I said ### UEI College.
And another thing if your a paisa and cant read english properly or write it then maybe UEI is for you cuase they'll let you pass no matter what. I know from experience, Most of the people in my class eigther were way too paisa or they just spent to much time watching the Forrest Gump movie cause dame there were some stupid ### people in there. A nd for all you people that bealive in that movie YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF cause there's no way in hell you'll be getting rich for being stupid, and trust and bealive if you go fight a war being stupid you know dame straight YOU AINT ###EN COMING BACK!
So people do yourself a favor DON'T WAIST YOU TIME NOR MONEY ON THIS SCHOOL THAT IS NOTHING BUT A SHAM.
AND IF YOU DO THEN TELL FORREST GUMP THAT THEY'LL BE MORE OF YOU COMING SOON!

Comments

• Wt
      29th of Jan, 2011

If you are going to make a complaint on how stupid things are, you might want to spell correctly. In addition, if you had an education you wouldn't need to attend a school like UEI and typing in all CAPS make you look like an idiot. Did you ever consider that a school like UEI might not be modality and/or program for yourself? You started in June and you had to take a break within the six months you were there. You were on an approved leave of absence and you still went to school. Did you notify anybody that youwere starting up your courses? If you were not in the system and you were on a leave of absence, you were probably not even charged for the course that you attended. Read the school catalog and make sure what is the procedures and protocol within the university. All accredited universities are under strict guidelines with the Department of Education. I'm suprised that you have survived Darwinism.

• St
      21st of Nov, 2015

I attended UEI College in San Bernardino California in 2010 to 2011. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance and was a mentor. I am a felon and they told me that felons could enroll and would be guaranteed a job. It is now 2015 going on 2016 and, NO JOB. I also have no high school diploma they told me that I didn't need one.