UDR Inc. / rats in my walls for a year now - udr doesn't care
Wow - don't rent from them!!!
I pay over $2, 200 per month for a townhome in plano, tx. Most of the units, including mine, have huge mice (Rats) in the walls. When it is warm, you can smell their urine, fecal matter, and rotting bodies. After calls and calls and a visit from a regional manager, they did nothing at all. On top of this, both toilets started leaking around the base, we had a leak for a month in the walls from the shower (They finally came by and cut a huge hole in the drywall, fixed it, and then left the hole for me to stare at), the backyards of every unit haven't been mowed for over a month, they haven't put pine bark down after 10 months of complaining that all we have it dirt around the house littered with rat holes. If you call the office, you get a guy who can't spell his own name on a really good day. Nothing gets fixed, nothing gets done, and they are a terrible company filled with worthless customer-facing people.
For yucks, i attached a picture of our beautiful 9" deep back-weed-yard...
More UDR Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- UDR - Don't rent from any of UDR properties 
- UDR - UDR Breaks CA Law - Class Action Law Suit
- UDR, Inc. - udr uses fake names in its leases to decrease tenant litigation 
- UDR (United Dominion Realty) - tenant abuse and illegal activity
- UDR - Horrible company to rent for: DO NOT RENT WITH UDR ANYWHERE THAT THEY OWN PROPERTY WITH!!!!@!!!! 
- United Dominion Realty Trust [UDR] - customer service corporate office
- United Dominion Realty Trust [UDR] - unethical behavior
- UDR (United Dominion Realty Trust) - udr is trying to get more money after we moved
- UDR Inc. - unethical behaviour
- United Dominion Realty Trust, Inc. - Unethical behavior and fraud