UCB Collection / Extremely rude (Arica ext 4876)

1 United States
Phone: 800-333-7729

I was set up on a payment plan from Riverside Methodist Hospital paid every month on time. However, missed one payment and was turned into UCB Collections. A lady by the name of Gina has left two message at my home, which I have returned both calls, each time getting a different representative that was willing to help. Gave them the information and worked out a payment plan with them. Gina left another message 4/23/09 so I returned the call once again and a representative by the name of Arica ext 4876 told me that I was a liar and that I have never returned any of the messages. I then proceeded to tell her that I was not a liar and did get very upset with her for indicating that I was. She then informed me that she was not going to work with me because I was getting upset with her. So, I asked to speak with a different representative and she refused and told me that she was the only one that would be dealing with me from this point on. I hung up on her and called back and got a representative by the name of Robert, who put me on hold and transferred me to Arica with no explanation. I have never in my entire life been treated like I was a criminal for simply going through some tough times, as i am sure every one is with the current economy.