UbuyEZ / Jeans

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I went as far as calling in to order the shaping jeans this weekend while seeing the infomercial on Saturday. Something about the customer service lady's seeming lack of knowledge on the product (she couldn't give me any measurements for their sizes) made me rethink my decision. If you only sell one pair of jeans, how hard could it be to know about it? I'm glad i trusted my instinct.

Sh

Comments

An
  1st of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I ordered the jeans, wore them twice and the seams were not down the sides of my calf. The jeans kept twisting around to front of my calf, I washed them once and it still did the the same thing again . I paid $39.99 plus S&H for a total of $52.90 AND im not happy with the jeans I purchased for price . EMAIL me back with a response akharris45@yahoo.com THANK YOU ANNETTEHARRIS

Ju
  9th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I purchases the jeans . What a WASTE!!
The are cheaply made and LOOk cheap, made with a thin material!
I have worn a 12 most of my adult life, I ordered the 11/12
and they are HUGE on me.
Not going to bother trying to get my money back~` I am washing them in hot water
to try and shrink them a littlebit.
The add also said straight leg and the ones I recieved are flared..
I measured and absolutly no differance..
and then add to it a 30.00 shippng fee...
Save your money and just buy a pair from a Dollar General store~~Same quality...:0(

Do
  13th of Oct, 2009

I am so happy I came here first before ordering these jeans, from the commerical I was sold, as always I trust the the ladies on how they really fit. Thanks for saving me money and time.

Do
  13th of Oct, 2009

I want to thank each of you for helping me to save money and my time. I knew it had to be too good to be true, I value and trust you your reviews. I was recently laid off after 29 years with the same company, I did not need this, again thanks for your revies.

Pi
  29th of Oct, 2009

I guess I should have read these complaints before I orderd. I haven't received my shipment yet and it has been 10 days. Not only that, you cannot get any one on the line for customer service. I think I will file a complaint with the Better business Bureau. The commercials made the product looks so real and them willing to help and be nice as far as customer service. Ugggh. No more Infomercial ordering for me well at least not from UBuYez .com !!!

Ca
  16th of Nov, 2010

I just saw the infomercial and was "SOLD"!!! God redirected this pc to this pg. for a reason, and I'm so glad he did, I will keep my money in my pocket and not in theres.