UbuyEZ / I cancelled the order but they billed anyway

I ordered the Kymaro Body wrap and then decided I really didn't need such an item. I called and left a message that I wanted the order cancelled. They returned a call to me saying they had cancelled the order but I discovered yesterday that they charged my debit card.

I am totally not happy with them for lying to me. I have a call in to them now so see what they are going to do to straighten this out. I really don't like it when people say they will do something and then turn around and do something else. It causes me to loose a lot of trust in them.

Va

Comments

• De
      11th of Jul, 2008

unfornately i was also screwed of 9.95

• De
      15th of Jul, 2008

can you please provide me w/address and phone number of these jerks..I lost it along with my money. I returned everything in April and never heard from anyone...excuse my french...but these people are a-holes. Thanks for your help

• Vi
      19th of Aug, 2008

THIS IS AN UNFAIR AGREEMENT, HOW DO YOU KEPP YOUR BUSINESS?

• Ru
      17th of Nov, 2008

This company is a rip off. What they are doing is probably legal. I hope someone is able to stop them. The junk from China doesn't cost much. They will only refund $39.95, I am paying for the three free items.
    New Body Shaper Nude $39.95

S&H $39.80
    Total $79.75

• Li
      24th of Mar, 2009

I also returned the New body shaper back on March 11th and I have not received a refund nor are my emails and calls being answered. The site has blocked my password and will not submit link to reset it. I am highly unhappy with this company.

• Bu
      17th of Apr, 2009

I am happy these complaints are here for me to read. It helped me make the decision, not to purchase things like this from the web or off the TV advertisement.

Thanks, I know better than to do this anyway.

• Go
      13th of Feb, 2011

I am also so happy that these customer review/complaint sites are available. Sure helps a person to decide to buy or not. I definitely WILL NOT BUY from this company. So sorry for those of you who were ripped off...hope you can recoup your losses. Thanks for helping the rest of us to not get ripped off.