UBQ Report Linker / scam, unauthorised credit card deduction, rip off and lies

1 Dubai, Australia Review updated:

I purchased a report on line in Dubai last year and a second one which was more like a brochure rather than a report. Now I keep getting a monthly charge on my Corporate Credit Card for nothing. I have telephoned their Australian office number but no response - only an answering service requesting you to leave your e-mail address. This is an absolute scam. The people running this operation have no honour and are deceiving customers and then stealing their money from their bank accounts.

Mi
Apr 22, 2018

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2018

Hello Mike,

I am following up with your comment. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Our Customer Service is immediately taking your request in charge, and proposing you a solution.

We hope that it be satisfactory for you.

Best Regards,

• To
      24th of Apr, 2018

misunderstanding ? You cheeky... About 20 thousand similar "misunderstandings" regarding the same issue with reportlinker have been reported on different complaints websites. We should all get together and take you to court. You ripofflinkers

24th of Apr, 2018

@tookl Hello,
    At ReportLinker we are committed to deliver the best service to our clients and we work every day to answer to all their requirements.

If there is any unsolved matter you would like to clarify, please send us a mail at customercare@reportlinker.com we will be happy to find a solution for you.

Best Regards,