UBI Payment Services / official grand slam winner

bundall qld 4217singapore, Australia Review updated:
4.35
official grand slam winner Goldie Magiera has won a Grand slam. Dear Goldie Magiera- To decide who would recieve number allocations from our complete Guaranteed Winning Number Program we conducted a Grand Slam elimination contest. Congratulations-Goldie Magiera the official results show you have won a Grand Slam. To claim your Grand Slam number allocation return your form and $10 to Locked Bag 32, Bundall, QLD 4217 Australia.If I am not happy with the amount I win upon lodgement of my number allocation, my acceptance fee will be refunded. statement value $5, 000.00

Comments

Ba
  19th of Apr, 2009
I dont know if it is true or false. I mailed out the statment. and im waiting for the check... I guess
Ka
  30th of May, 2009
grade posted on bbb website for this so called company is an F. this says it all for me. guess if you send it in, check is mailed (worthless) and then they say if you send $3500, you will receive $50, 000. all worthless.
Ma
  15th of Mar, 2010
I sent $20.00 to play on February 19, 2010. my numbers to play arrived on my home today March 15, 2010. I can not play the Mega because the results arrived late to me. So return my money or use it to play next game but send the numbers on time and I can play the Mega. Thanks.

Maricela Garetth Sanchez Griffith