UBI Payment Services / I did not receive my $5,000.oo check.
I received a letter from UBI Payment Services, stating that I will receive $5, 000.00 if I return the release form and complete the contest requirments. This was back in late February and we're in the middle of April, and I still have not received my money! So, I did a search on the net to find the company to ask them what happened to my $5, 000.00! To my surprise I found that people have been scamed by this so called company! It was a real heart breaker because I've been suffering financially because of the recession the U.S.A. is experiencing, and the money would have come in handy. I personally would like to find accountant Joe Ryan if that really is his name? And sue him for fraud.
More UBI Payment Services Complaints & Reviews
- UBI Payment Services - winning contest letter dated 5-28-09 
- UBI Payment Services - scam! 
- UBI Payment Services - official grand slam winner 
- UBI Payment Services - sending letter requesting signature 
- UBI Payment Services - $5000 check 
- United Bank Of India - fd
- United Bank Of India - united bank of india freeze my account without any reason and notice 
- UBI payment services.cps payment award $20.000.00 - rippoff 
- www.unitedbankofindia.com - Too Bad services 
- UBI PAYMENT CENTER - Fraud