UBI Payment Services / winning contest letter dated 5-28-09

1 6262 pontiacCommerce City, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7203795232

This is the first time I have fallen into stupid mistake
What can I do to get to stop this im scared I live on a fixed income now I whish I were dead cannot handle anymore please heip I am very sick

Mi

Comments

• Ro
      24th of May, 2009

contact the Colorado Attorney General's Consumer Fraud Division

• Ba
      7th of Mar, 2010

2 12-2010

I received a letter stating that i had won a prize of 5, 000, and just to match the 20+5 =25 and to other numbers. I was requested to respond immediately. I mailed the request and then got a envelope with a locked bag 32 gold coast MC QLD 9726 Australia asking for money's to activate my prize. OOPS, what a big mistake I immediately new at that point that it was fraud...

Winners never pay out money for activation, only taxes. Do not fall for the scam. Saty alert AND
    ON YOUR TOES.

GOD Bless you and may you be guided by the truth...

From wappingersfalls, NY 12590

• +1 Votes

Once One thinks they have you they all start sending you the scam!

• Le
      10th of Feb, 2011

On 2-10-11, I received a letter saying "It's official- You're a Winner. When I read on, I noticed that they wanted my charge card number to deduct a $10.00 fee. Immediately, I saw a red flag come up. If I had won a million dollars why would they ask for $10.00. Also, it is foolish to give your credit card number to someone you don't even know!!!

I would like to write these characters and tell them "SHAME ON YOU FOR TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE!"
    I ALSO WOULD TELL THEM THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR EVERY PERSON THEY'VE SCAMMED!!!" Mrs. Sherill Johnson- Fort Wayne, Indiana

• Le
      10th of Feb, 2011

I was glad to go to my computer when I received this scam letter promising me a million dollars. After seeing the others comments, it just affirmed my feelings about this being a scam. I hope everyone will look on their computer for information when they receive these types of mail.

• La
      22nd of Feb, 2011

i get scam mail all the time it sometimes says from Australia but the postage says SIM 60086 P.O. BOX 91-576 Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. so why would it say Research Department Locked Bag 32 GOLD COAST MC WLD 9726 AUSTRALIA they askd me to send money ...i hope they get caught