UBI Payment Services / sending letter requesting signature

United States Review updated:
Phone: (843)452-4268

UBI Payment Service has sent me letters stating that I have won a large amount of money. They ask for my signature to be able to claim my winnings. I was stupid enough to do it the first time and have not recieived a response yet. Unitil recently, I recieived a second letter asking for the same information. Which makes me wonder what they are doing with my signature. Especially since this letter will be going overseas.

Comments

• Me
      19th of Dec, 2008

I've received the same letter. Am debating on what to do with it...I do enter a lot of sweepstakes things, there's a possibility it could be real, and it's just a signature. I've read over the entire thing too, and there's no seemingly malicious content. Not sure though, this makes me think it's a scam...

• Gr
      5th of Jan, 2009

I got the same letter to add 20+5=25, 23, 21 and then check off two boxes and sign it. I have seen on other websites that people actually do get money from them but then they want you to send a portion of it back. I don't know what to do with mine, I am hurting financially so bad that I want it to be true but I don't want my signature stolen. HAS ANYONE GOTTEN MONEY and REALLY KEPT IT?

• Va
      2nd of Feb, 2009

WOW I HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME LETTER THIS MORNING AND IT STATED SOMETHING ABOUT A TIEBREAKER AND THAT I DONT HAVE TO SEND NOTHING IN JUST CICRLE ONE AND SIGN IT AND I WILL HAVE 5, 000, 00 DOLLARS DONT KNOW WAT TO DO NEED THE MONEY SOMEONE HELP ME.

• Bi
      5th of Feb, 2009

FWIW
    I received the same letter yesterday as Vanessa. Do a few searches about "UBI PAYMENT SERVICES" on google or yahoo, everything I find is either questioning their agenda or outright declaring them a SCAM!! I don't know how they can hurt you/me with just a signature, but my gut instinct and or common sense tells me to throw it in the trash after shredding it!!!

I could use the money also, however if it looks like BS and it smells like BS, I reckon it's BS!!
    Peace
    DOC

• De
      8th of Mar, 2009

3/7/09 I TOO, JUST RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER FROM UBI PAYMENT SERVICES. AS I READ THRU THE LETTER IT DIDN'T ASK ME FOR NO MONEY OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARILY TO ENTER OR WIN. I TOO, AM FINANCIALLY BROKEN AND THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THIS WAS MY ANSWER, BUT AS I READ IT OVER AND OVER THAT OLD SAYING CAME TO MIND "IF IT''S SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAN IT'S NO GOOD!!!" SO MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU SHRED THE LETTER, TEAR IT UP! AND GET ON THE WEBSITE TO CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS LEGITT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TRUST IN GOD AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY!!! DEE*DEE FROM SALINAS, CA

• Ko
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too recieved a UBI Payment services letter, and I made the mistake of sending my letter in with my signature, I wish I would've done a little research on this scam before I sent my signature in, oh well I guess we'll see what happens next!

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2009

Pam Habersham, are you Pam Green from Gorton H.S.? If so, this is Patty Hurt-Jones, email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ta
      29th of Feb, 2016

i just recieved the same letter today with the same numbers 20+5= 25 21 23 and they want my signature as well too by the same person Joe Ryan, , i bet its a scam, i 'don't trust putting any of my info out there for someone to steal, there is no phone number to call it and its for the same amount too $5, 000.00, , if it was real it would've been sent certified and would've had a phone number on it too ..., who is this person ?? has anyone ever googled his name ??? to see even if its a real person ??