UBI Payment Services / $5,000.00 Check
I have received a letter from UBI Payment Services and it was stated that i am guaranteed to receive $5, 000.00 if i return the release form as instructed and fulfill the contest requirements. I have never enter to win anything from UBI. I believe this is a scam. I have received an online letter from someone in United Kingdom and it stated that i have won $750million plus the new BMW 5 series coupe car. They also wanted my full name, address, telephone number, d.o.b. and some more personal information.I have never seen the money or vehicle.This is very scary and makes me think someone is after me. What will they need with all my information? This is all a big scam. Too everyone out there please don't believe in any of these scams. All they want is your personal information and their is no telling what they will do with your information. Be Careful AMERICANS!
More UBI Payment Services Complaints & Reviews
- UBI Payment Services - winning contest letter dated 5-28-09 
- UBI Payment Services - scam! 
- UBI Payment Services - official grand slam winner 
- UBI Payment Services - sending letter requesting signature 
- UBI Payment Services - $5000 check 
- UBI Payment Services - letter that I am a garranteed winner of 5000 dollars
- UBI Payment Services - delivery of 5000.00 
- UBI Payment Services - $5,000 release form/contest
- UBI Payment Services - preying on trusting people 
- UBI Payment Services - scam!!!