Comments

• Ar
      10th of Feb, 2009
    UBI - Money Scam for 5,000.00

Maybe from Sinapore. Said I have won $5000 and that the letter was my official certification stating so. Signed by some joe blow, Joe Ryan from accounting dept. No return address just states AIR MAIL and if undelivered please return to: TMF orchard post office PO Box 51 Sinapore 912302

• Pr
      10th of Mar, 2009
    ubi
    Australia

i wish i knew about this site before i got fooled wish i would have used my gut feeling .what do i do now i've a lready sent all my info back to these scammers .please someone give some advise .

24th of Dec, 2009
    PAYMENT SERVICES
    PO BOX 4805
    Queensland
    Phone: none

THEY KEEP SEND ME A LETTER SAYING A WON SOME MONEY.BUT ASK ME TO SEND LIKE 12.99 OR 20.00 WHAT IS THAT ABOUT I WAS THINKING IF I WON WHY WILL I PAY A FEE.

• Di
      24th of Dec, 2009

i just checked my bank account and got ripped off as well.told me only shipping and handling and got charged $69.41 also which is a rip off

• Fe
      22nd of Jan, 2010
    Windsor-Morgan & Parker
    po box 4805 robina Town Centre QLD 4230 Austrailia
    Phone: none

They sent me a contest winner letter asking for me to submit the form back and along with my identity and no phone number. Name of accountant is Joe Ryan from the accounting department.

• Ta
      12th of Feb, 2010
    Summerville
    Georgia

Notice arrived from out of country(Australia) saying to add simple arithmatic problem-to claim $5, 000.00 and demanding signature to deliver money.

• Ro
      21st of Feb, 2010

This is the product of someones failed attempt of the old flim flam. I mean if you are going to all the effort of sending out letters you must be an idiot. If this crew is in fact from down under they might try the fishing industry to make a living instead. They could apply their technique they use in this scam and use a cargo net to catch minnows.

• Rm
      7th of Mar, 2010
    UBI - Money Scam for 5,000.00

A place called UBI sent me a letter sayin its not a contest, lottery pickin, or game and you get 5, 000 for returning a form. iam upset becuase they have my address and name without my consent. Iam letting people know it is a scam and make a copy of the letter and send the original to your Attorney Generals office.If this company knows this much about you just imagine what else they knoiw about you SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

• Pa
      9th of Mar, 2010

Whats the attorney Generals address? I have the letter and want to follow your lead. Thanks for the advice, pretty damn scary...

ParkO

• Se
      22nd of Nov, 2010
    ubi
    Taiwan

i just recieve a letter stating thati won 5, 000 dollars also i feel people like that should be locked up for fraud because some people realy believe some of the scams that are out ther e today.

28th of Dec, 2010
    UBI PAYMENT SERVICES
    Neptune City
    New Jersey

Caution
    If you have elders in nursing homes be aware of fraudulant mail letter sent from these folks sent to YOUR FAMILY. letter told my handicapped sister she had won 5 grand..tsk tsk the shameless folks sent letter to her in nursing home. Need I Say More ?

• To
      24th of Aug, 2016
    UBI
    West Valley City
    Utah

This company contacts you and says you are the winner of 5, 000.00 dollars and asks you to return the form back to Australia and you will win the money, it didnt ask for money but i spent 89 cents on the stamp to mail it. I thought it was legit because it didnt ask for money but i always check on the internet to see if anyone else has got the same deal and sure as hell someone else has gotten the same note claiming that they are the winner of 5, 000.00 dollars too. It just a waist of time and it pisses me off that they are sending me ### like this i wish they would choke on a dick and die so now i just look into ### closely before i