UAE Exchangemental torture in cashpayout option

Hi, I am logging this complaint against UAE Exchange XPress Money transfer services. The website says the transaction will be completed in minutes, its 4 days now and I haven't got my money in India. In between these times I received absolutely no help from UAE Exchange guys. They are utter crap. I called their customer services but no one helped me, I asked them to call me back or mail me, they did not. I am very frustrated on the nuisance that they have created. Pardon my words, but I am very sorry to say this is just testing someone's patience. And when I told them I will log a complaint against them, they were pretty cool about it.
NO ONE BOTHERED TO HELP ME.
IS THERE ANYONE IN THE COMPLAINT BOARD TO HELP ME PLEASE ?
IS THERE ANY RULES OR REGULATIONS THAT GOVERN THE WORKING OF THIS ORGANIZATION?

An
Dec 23, 2014

Comments

• Ar
      Oct 06, 2014
    UAE Exchange - MONEY TRANSFER DID NOT RECEIVE 11 DAYS OVER
    Arunachalam Adimoolam
    DUBAI
    United Arab Emirates
    Phone: +[protected]

Good Afternoon Sir.
    I send money to India on 26.09.2014 through the concerned bank account. It is 11 days over still that money is not credited in Bank. My family is suffering. I don't know what to do? This is a big problem for me. Somebody can you please let me know the procedure to get my money.

• Na
      Jun 06, 2015

UAE Money exchange is crap company, they say money send instantly but they can, t . they send money after 10 to 15 days .. I experienced with them two times before and now I dont use them anymore . I recommend you all Dont use UAE exchange when you sends money to your family and abroad ..

They just Enjoy your money first then sends after 10 to 15 days ..

Thanks