[Resolved] UAE Exchangecustomer service

I already sent an email to customer.[protected]@ae.uaeexchange.com
regarding this concern, but I will share my experience here as well, just in case my complaint will be ignored.

This letter serve as a complaint to one of your teller staff assigned at the UAE Exchange, Sahara Centre Sharjah, UAE. His name tag is "Hany".

I made a successful transaction once during my first transaction with UAE Exchange, and that particular staff was great.

But the most recent one (with Hany) advised me if I could wait maybe 15 to 2 hours due to technical issues, which I did for about 15 minutes. Hany says there is an issue with sending a transaction to the Philippines and kept on banging his monitor, like it would make things better. While I waited, I did not get any update, even just a simple apology for the inconvenience, acted like he does not care, and doodled around with his mobile phone. I requested to give my money back and decided to leave and do transaction somewhere else.

I understand there are technical issues, but I think your staff needs to be re-educated and trained how to provide good customer service.

It was only a small amount, just 800 aed, but my wife needed it for medical use to give birth for my 3rd child. Due to this unfortunate experience, I will never again do any further transactions with UAE Exchange to send money abroad.

Thank you if your staff, or whoever reads it, would even give this letter any importance at all.

• Resolution statement

• UAE Exchange Centre Customer Care's Response, Apr 16, 2016

We thank you for your feedback.
    While thanking your gesture in sharing your experience with the management, we also deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
    Further to our discussion, we would like to assure you that at UAE Exchange, we always endeavor to provide maximum customer comfort. Your representation has been taken in the right perspective and necessary corrective measures has been initiated to avoid such instances in the future and improve the service delivery for a better experience to our customers.
    We assure our best service at all time and once again thank you for your efforts and time shared with us. We are also praying and awaiting for your call to share the good news about your new baby.
    Please feel free to contact our customer service team through any of the following for any support in the future.
    Phone : [protected]