UAE Exchange Centre / online transfer

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
I did a transaction (bank transfer) with UAE Exchange on April 12, 2018 and as a procedure I transferred the amount via wire transfer to UAE Exchange bank account on the same day in the morning.

I was told that my bank transfer will take 48 hours but on the 13th of April 2018 i receive an email from UAE Exchange saying that my transaction has been cancelled as the funds have not been received in their account. After several calls and long waiting time on their customer care number i finally manage to speak to the representative who confirms that the transfer has been received in UAE account and my transaction has not been cancelled and was promised that my money will be credited to my bank account in India by Monday morning (April 16, 2018) and till now i have not received my funds. This has caused a lot of inconvenience as i had to spend a lot of time making phone calls, checking my bank transactions and exchanging multiple emails.

I also sent UAE Exchange the proof of fund transfer. I will now formally be lodging a complaint with the Central Bank in UAE

Details:

Comments

Ua
  16th of Apr, 2018
Dear Kgarda,
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue & resolve it, kindly share your contact details.

UAE Exchange Centre Logo UAE Exchange Centre