UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation / It has been total hell!
I have had a loan with this company for 2 years and it has been total hell. They have poor customer service, they fail to keep their records accurate, they are harassers, they tack on unaccounted for fees. My car was repossessed after a 7 day late payment and told me the only way to get it back was to pay the total loan fee with all of these repossession fees which totaled more than the actual loan. They were calling my job and home everyday of the week. They came to my house once with a tow truck two days after my payment was due at 9:30 pm asking me to make a payment without the intention of repossessing the car-that night the guy was flashing flashlights through my windows as he was talking to a resident in the home. This company has continually accepted late payments and now out the blue I'm was 7 days late and they come pick up my car but the bad part is is that when they pick up my car the payment was in the mail and had reached them the next day. This company is waiting for a class action suit.
More UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls! 
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement 
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo 
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto 
- United Auto Credit Corporation - VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING 
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - violation of fdpca
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Extremely Rude and Unprofessional
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending 
- United Auto Credit - saying i owe more monies 
- United Auto Credit - lack of communication