U Verse / SERVICE

1 1610 S 14 TH STSheboygan, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 920-208-3237

I AM EXPERIENCING MY TV SWITCHING CHANNELS WITH OUT DOING IT MYSELF I ALSO NOTICED ON MY BILL CHARGES FOR PAY PER VIEW MOVIES AND I AM NOT ORDERING THEM I AM HORRIBLY HUMILIATED BY THIS AND AM THINKING OF GIVING UP ON AT T ALSO I CAN CLEARLY HEAR CONVERSATIONS ON THE PHONE FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS HOMES SO BE CAREFUL THEY BREAK IN ON THE LINE AT AND T HASNT HELPED ME A BIT RECINSILEING THIS AND I HAD POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY SAY ITS ME AND MY FAULT SORRY I WOULDNT FIGHT IT IF IT WAS ME I PAY FOR MY STUFF I CREATE SO BE CAQREFUL THYE MAY SCAM YOU TO IM OUT 1000.00 AFTER THEY YOLD ME IT WOULDNT HAPPEN AGAIN THEY ASSURED ME OF THIS

Comments

• Ca
      31st of Oct, 2011
    U Verse - tv, internet service
    u verse

I have never regretted a purchase more than this one, and I have bought some awful things. The tv package is deceptive, the internet service is abysmal to nonexistent and the remote often, and I do mean OFTEN, doesn't work.

The tv stops to load several times during programs...like the last minutes of a tied football game, and when it returns it doesn't pick up where it left off, it goes to real-time programming. The sound quality is really bad, full of echo and reverb. The remote is sluggish, and when it does decide to work, will jump.

The internet service, if I can call it that...never mind. Just DON'T. Don't be fooled by the sales talk. PLEASE don't purchase this service. Please. At the end of this contract I will crawl on my knees to my cable company and beg them to take me back. The. Worst. Ever.