U-Verse / Sales scam

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

AT&T sales person told us in May that we could get U-verse DVR and 3 more receivers, 18 MPS internet, phone, and only $3 in taxes for $132/mo. They are charging me for every box and other added items along with the normal taxes. I was also promised a $300 cash back card. Well, they finally said they would credit 2 boxes for 6 months and that it has gone past 90 days to get the rebate, even though I called a month after installation. AT&T has the worst Customer (No) Service and the sales people will flat out lie. We transferred our Directv to AT&T early and the Cash Back card was going to offset the penalty for breaking the contract.

Comments

1325 mckinley ave.
    Rock Hill
    Missouri
    Phone: 314-961-3903

The sub contractor perkins dug a hole three(3) weeks ago in the front yard so u-verse could be connected. It was NEVER done ! Any plans on when this might be done ? The hole is attracting mosquitos and with the bright orange snow fence looks like hell.

• Mi
    At&t U-verse
    18201 Collins ave Apt4501
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 305-935-2599
    att.com

Your service stinks and sucks. Your guys are thiefs and steal our money and not giving us proper service. I will contact B.B.B. Local TV and News papers. The service you provide is horrendous!! Im surprised your still in buissness!

• Jm
    AT&S

I signed up for AT&T bundled internet at phone. Quoted rate was $14.95 for one year with a $100 rebate card that would help cover equipment. 6 megs of speed. Turns out when they went to install I could only get 1.5 megs. One month later bill arrives double the amount. round and round (2 hours worth of calls) and finally get bill resolved (after they charged me late fees since I didn't pay the doubled amount). Still at 1.5 megs. Customer service says I don't qualify for the rebate since I'm at 1.5 meg speed. I was told they would bump me up when speeds increased in my area. Now they tell me it will cost more per month and still no rebate card. Google Fiber and voice and other providers are coming to our neighborhood in 2015. Can't wait to dump AT&T and go with a better company.