U S PUBLIC GRANT Services / DANIEL MITCHELL

1 1220 L. STREET DC, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-490-5004

I RECIEVED A CALL FROM A REP. NAME DANIEL MITCHELL ON BEHAVE OF THIS COMPANY ON 3/4/2008 AT 11:04 AM.. MR. MITCHELL LEFT ON MY VOICE MAIL THAT HE WAS CALLING DUE TO ME APPLYING WITH THE GOVERMENT GRANT FOR HOUSING AIDE.. WHEN I RETURNED CALLED I SPOKE TO HIM, ASKING ALL DIFFERENT QUESTIONS ON THIS MATTER.. WE EXCHANGE INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE THEN HE SENT ME A A 6 PAGE FAX ON CONGRADULATING ME ON THIS PROGRAM.. IN ORDER TO GET FULLY STARTED HE EXPLAIN THAT I NEEDED TO SEND A PAYMENT OF $385 BY CERIFIED MAIL THIS NEEDED TO BE ADRESSED TO CATERINE FREIBURGHAUS ( MY GRANT UNDERWRITER) TO THE ADDRESS 1220 L. STREET SUITE 100-194.. I COMPLETED THIS REQUEST WITHIN A WEEK.. I CALLED HIM AGAIN TO SEE WHEN WILL I RECIEVED THE TOTAL WELCOME PACKET TO FORWARD ALL MY INFORMATION THAT NEEDED TO BE WITH THE GRANT PROPOSEL.. I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THIS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS IN THE MAIL.. I AM STILL WAITING ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN CALLING US PUBLIS GRANT SERVICES ASKING TO SPEAK TO MR DANIEL MITHELL. AT [protected] WHICH IS A ANSWERING SERVICE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE... I AM SO MAD AT MY SELF, DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL DO NEXT TIME IS HARD AND YOU TRY AND DO THE RIGHT THING THEN PEOPLE JUST SCAM OYU OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.. SO PLEASE IF YOU FIND YOURSELF ON GETING PEOPLE CALLING YOU ASKING TO SEND MONEY... DONT DO IT...

Comments

• Al
      26th of Apr, 2009

same thing happened to me, I have recieved a call from the same guy /; D.MITCHELL, he said the same thing, still waiting for the package.but the problem : how did he know, I applied for grant at :www.usa.gov.i have maild to him a cashiers check on the name of :CATHERINE. NOT RECIEVED NOTHING YET, ALSO HE ASKED ME TO MAIL HIM ACREDIT REPOT AND THRE LISTING FOR THREE FORCLOSURE S SO HE CAN SEE HOW MUCH HE IS GONNA ACCORD AS GRANT

• Ro
      26th of Apr, 2009

how is expecting free money from the government "doing the right thing"?

I hope you guys voted for Obama so you can see now exactly what he is.

Just like Bush was all about oil companies and price gouging, Obama is all about banks and financial fraud. Period. He played on your expectations that everything good in life can be had for a small fee. LOL.