U. S. Foreclosure Relief Inc./ Pomery & Associates / Loan Modification / Unprofessional

2125 E. Katella Ave. Suite 220 Anahiem, CA, United States Review updated:
3.5
Phone: 800-969-0107
I started a a loan modification in October with U S Foreclosure. The only time I talked to them is when I called them. I tried to call them December 1, 2008 all the phone numbers I had for them were all disconnected. I got online and googled the company name and found several other complaints from people about this company. In one of the complaints it listed Maria Sanchez an a number for customer service [protected]. Also a number for a Sue Leonard. December 2, 2008 I called these number and only got voice mail. I left messages no one called me back. I continued calling each day trying to reach someone in this company. Finally on Thursday afternoon someone answered they told me U S Foreclosure went out of business. H & E under Pomery & Associates is taking over the business. I talked to a Maria I asked why they had not mailed out any information to the customers who have already made monetary investment with the company. Anytime a business takes over another, make major changes or if personal informationmay have been compromised it is the responsibility of that business to notify the customers in writing. My mortgage company has changed twice. I have always been notified by mail of the change of phone numbers, company name and who to make my payment out to and where to send correspondence thats what professional businesses do. If you call the old number it will give you the new number. These are the same people from US foreclosure working out of a different address with new numbers and a different name. I have called some of the people on the site that complained it is not a coincidence that all these poeple in different states are having the same problem with this company. The postings from the 2 people claiming to have had good luck with this company, nine times out of ten they work for this company or are affiliated somehow. Some people have been dealing with this ompany longer than I have and have not gotten thier loan modified yet. They have asked for thier money back and to date have not recieved anything from this company. Please be careful, don't think for a second that this company won't do the same thing again.
Pa

Comments

An
  9th of Dec, 2008
Pomery & Associates

I am a customer who was very distressed about my mortgage being in foreclosure and have been taken previously by another company that is also located in Orange County, California. With that said, I asked my personal circle of friends and family about any referral source they may have after being ripped off by a previous company ran out of a small office of 20 people in Costa Mesa, California. Moreoever, I was referred over to Pomery & Associates by a good friend who obtained a modification through her lender Countrywide and which was all coordinated and packaged by that firm. The particulars in her modification are as follows: 6.5% fixed (from a 9% which adjusted in October) and pushing all her late payments towards the back of her loan all while requiring one months payment as a down payment towards the modification. In conclusion, I signed up with them on or around November 23rd and have already received a notice in the mail by my lender (Litton Loan Servicing) which states that Pomery & Associates has been added to their system as an authorized party in order to discuss any matters concerning my loan. So far so good and have been very pleased with the counselor that I spoke with on first contact with the company and am more educated in what if all services I should expect throughout the modification/negotiation period of 60-90 days. I definiteley recommend them to everyone out there who is going through a serious hardship. I rate them A+!
De
  9th of Apr, 2009
I was facing foreclosure and my lender was doing nothing more than giving me the run around. I contacted Pomery and Associates in order to retain legal representation in negotiating a loan modification. After receiving a excellent loan modifcation, I had referred a friend to their company. He notified me that there were complaints on the internet. To my surprise, I found that this company was being referred to as a scam. It is a shame that a company helped me save my home is not getting the recognition they deserve. I have no idea what kind of person would hire an attorney and not constantly be checking the status of their case throughout the entire process as I did. I made sure that are required documentation was submitted and received. I also received weekly status updates per my request. I would never refer anyone to a company that was not providing a legitimate service. Pomery and Associates not only improved my mortgage situation, they also drastically improved my quality of life as a whole. I still strongly stand behind their firm.
Ni
  22nd of Jun, 2009
I disagree,
I do know a few people including my boyfriend's dad that has been scammed by P&A. We have asked that they keep us in the loop as to what is going on.

We do not have access to a fax, but we do us our email/printer to scan and email back the proper information. Since we been with P&A, we have been through at least 10 different representative and no one ever calls us back to let us know what is going on.

My BF's dad still receives a "foreclosure" letter from his lender in which they should have been spoken to by P&A. They never pick up the phone nor do they return the calls.

So unless you guys are part of P&A, it's really hard to believe you guys had excellent service from them.