U. S. Associates Security / Job scam

Kent, WA, United States Review updated:
Unless you're willing to spend money to make money for security officer positions don't waste your time. After arriving at a point of being hired and during the hiring interview I started hearing a whole lot of "oh, by the way". For instance, oh by the way you'll need to pay us 100 dollars for training for WA state certification. And oh by the way we'll need to take another 35 dollars out of your first two paychecks for another ambiguous charge. And oh by the way the full time position offered online is really a part time weekend position for right now and we'll see if we can find something more. In case you aren't familiar with benefits that means the benefits they advertised to pay at 90 days they won't have to pay because you accepted part time employment. Also the 13.50/hr position at North Bend is just the bait. All of their other positions are 11./hr and once you're hired you are obligated to work any of their sites. This company should be investigated for deceptive hiring practices because people looking for a jobs don't have time for "Oh, by the way".
Ke

Comments

Co
  5th of Nov, 2009
so true, i used to work for us associates security in san antonio. it's ###. they make you think that your heading for a big time career, but they charge you bunch of money to get started. i was hired in feb of 2008, i was working at the malls of la cantera.at the time la cantera was the only high paying job, like 10.00 an hr and if you lost your postion, oh well, they made you deal with it. sad but true. if you see any aversting ads in san antonio for full time assume it's only part-time.. a father who is strugging for his family thinking he'll be getting a better paying job is trick into nothing.. i strongly recommed only one company with price security.. price protective services will take care of you and your family..
Th
  14th of Sep, 2010
When I was hired I left a goft cat position for a job at U.S. Sesurity promised a golf cart at my post. I ended standing up my
feet to the point of pain on my feet that I could not sleep at night. I had a foot problem for years but avoided jobs that I
would have to stand. I ended up seeing a podiastrest(foot docter} and I hate doctors to see him. As far as I am concerned U.S.
Security outright lied to me. I am a member of pre-paid legal services about this. I was told they had that legal right if
though it is is lie. I ended up spending alot of money on my feet to avoid the terrible pain that I have encountered. I should
not have had to spend any money on my feet. This standing also put me on musle relaxer because standing on my feet
caused arthrical, loss of motion, and pain which is because of their lie to me on the interview.They said your are using T"3s
which was made for police officers standing on my feet for hours.
Wb
  7th of Feb, 2011
I was hired by the Hagerstown, MD 'Branch" to work a Christmas Job.. great money.. but I had to spend 17hrs in my own vehicle.. but at 19.50 it was good for the bank account.. that was December 25th... As 2011 began and I called the "Administrative assistant" I always got a run around or "OOO we have to get some new forms .. I'll Call You..". Jobs were offered at 8 bills an hour.. that most decent security companies would get more $$ for the staff for having to do.. I.e. using your own vehicle for the entire shift [temp assignments] or require a Shack... the disgusting part of it.. the client was UPS.. having been an admin for another East Coast Staffing Co.. I know that USA simply underbid on the contract figuring they will staff it with those 'hard hit' for employement. LOL the Walmart Contract that I worked hadn't been fully staffed until the 24th!

U.S. Security Associates Logo U.S. Security Associates