U S AIRWAYS MasterCard Statement / bill 294.07

1 p.o. box 13337Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 408 4070

a man flagged me down at the airport terminal calling me 'hey girl come over here for a second'.
he was taking applications for the world mastercard credit card for frequent flyers.
i am between flights waiting to board my next flight, trying not to get hit by the drivers transporting the disabled flyers to their terminals, plus the fact that I do not like to fly. but this was a special occasion and i took the chance.
now i am receiving a bill of 294.07 due by september 04, 2008.
i do not know who is charging the amount of money in my name, i do not know where the money is being spent, and i do not have a plastic credit card with world mastercard.
your site is one of many i intent to inform about this error.
will have used or own any mastercard nor do it ever intent to do so with this company.
i traveled US Airways in january of 2008 and pray to god i do have to travel with this airline anymore it was a good flight but with bill of almost 300.00 for money somebody is sticking me with they can forget it.

Ju

Comments

8th of Sep, 2008

Same exact thing has happened to me and I have called and explain that I never had a card and I am still being billed. My total is up to 201.93. I will also be calling the Better Business Bureau and reporting this and tell everyone I know what US Airways is doing. I was asked about us airway dividend miles and believed that is what I was signing up for. I now have to put in a complaint and hope this is resolved.

27th of Oct, 2008

Oh my experience with them is a good one too. I made a payment with online bill pay and the cashed the check but never posted to my account. Now I have called them about 10 times and waited on hold for approximately 30 minutes each time to talk to some jerk who when I ask for a supervisor tells me he is on another call and he will be happy to help me. I just tell him I want a supervisor and her says I am not allowed to wait for one. They open a case and tell me 7 to 10 days. This process started on 9/10 and so I am pretty sure the 10 days is up. I plan on writing a letter to the editor of the Phoenix Republic especially since US Air is based out of Phoenix.