TyrePower Werribee / Dodgy people to deal with

1 Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I had my wheel alignment and balancing done here on the weekend. After leaving their workshop the steering of the car was vibrating violently over 70km/h. I could not return for a couple of days, but when I did return to the workshop and ask them to check the work performed they refuse and gave every crummy excuse under the sun.

Beware don't be conned by their one post reviews on their prefered website, these guys are dodgy

Ke
Mar 1, 2014

More TyrePower Werribee Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tp
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Hi Kelly,
    I have just come across this post and it's unfortunate to hear your experience with our store. We have searched your name in our database and cannot find a match to be able to contact you direct. I understand this is an older post but regardless I would like the opportunity to go over the situation with you and hopefully get to the bottom of this.
    When you get an opportunity could you call in, bring in your receipt and I will personally look into this matter.
    For future records Tyrepower Werribee over the last several years has had a warranty policy of 30 day/2, 000km Guarantee on Wheel Alignments and 5, 000km Guarantee on all Wheel Balancing. So I am surprised that someone on our sales team would reject a warranty claim within 2 days of the work being performed.
    Looking forward to assisting you.
    Kind Regards,