ty sode co ltd putian cn / did not receive merchandise

1 TX, United States Review updated:

i placed order on 12/15/2010 and have not received merchandise. worse is i can not get any answer from company nor did i receive any tracking number so i am left completely in the dark about my order.

Comments

• Am
      27th of Dec, 2010

I also placed an order on the 15th and still have not recieved my order! I didn't get anything except a charge to my card! No tracking or confirmation information!

• Ge
      27th of Dec, 2010

This company is a fraud DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I placed an order and money was taken out of my account and i never recieved anything. Anyone who has and hasen't gotten ther order, i would go through your bank or creditcard provider to dispute this and get your money back.

• Mi
      28th of Dec, 2010

i placed an order since 13th of december 2010 & didnt recieve any reciept or confirmation number. ihave tried calling the # also but no reply...

• Sd
      28th of Dec, 2010

I also placed an order on the 13th and have not received anything also no tracking or confirmation, and when I went on line for my card the the info there said the amount was for utilities put $9.00 for something to pay for exchange money?

• Wr
      28th of Dec, 2010

we placed an order through
    plu Boots on 12/10/2010 and were charged for utilities and foreign transaction fee through ty sode co. ltd. We re currently disputing both charges. DO NOT USE EITHER OF THESE COMPANIES.. once they get your money they never deliver or reply

• Wr
      28th of Dec, 2010

We placed an order through PLUBOOTS.COM and were charged for utilities and foreign transaction fee to TY SODE CO. LTD. I would advise not to use either of these companies and if a charge for either one shows up on your card statement then dispute it. I feel both are a scam.

• Ta
      28th of Dec, 2010

I placed an order on 12/14 for a coach purse, of course the money was immediately debited to my account and I had no gift for my daughter. Still have not received the item nor can I find any information on how to contact them other than email which they do not respond to. I was guaranteed the item by christmas eve. There is no tracking information. I am in the middle of disputing the charges with my bank. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

• Fr
      28th of Dec, 2010

I also ordered from this company. I ordered a pair of Ugg boots, was charged immediately and never received a confirmation or tracking number. After several messages to the company with no response, I finally received my order... only to discover the Ugg's are fakes!! This company is in the business of selling fake items and then shutting down their website. We are disputing charges with our credit card.

• Cr
      30th of Dec, 2010

I also ordered a piece from Ty sode co ltd pultian on 12/12 and have not recieved this present yet on 12/30.

3rd of Jan, 2011

I purchased three coach bags on 12/14/2010 and have not received anything. My account was debited. There was no tracking number; no follow up email. Can someone please post the website and contacts. I would like to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I will be working with my bank to get my money back as well. I was buying presents for my family and was guaranteed a delivery by Christmas.

Maryland

• Wa
      3rd of Jan, 2011

I also order a coach bag on 12/12/10 for which I've never received .I did also try to get a response from emails I sent out which was several . This is what I sent and finally got a response back, but still HAVE NOT recived my order.I copied and paste my email to them and the response I did get back form them. This company should make amends to those who have order from them and not received their order
    2010/12/21 Wanda

Wanda Metzmeier
    P O box 1374
    1019 Stoney brook way(shipping Address)
    Reidsville Ga 30453
    912-557-3793

I ordered "Coach Shoulder Bags-14372" and I have tryed to get a tracking # so as I can track my order. I haven't been able to log into my account at all since my order. It want take my password and I haven't forgotten it as I did write it down. I have sent several password request and emails but got no reply to them.. Please help...Thank you Wanda Metzmeier 1019 Stoney brook way

12/12/2010

Their reply to my email

EE473075345CN
    EE473075345CN

Dear friends,
    We have send out your order many days. This is your tracking number:, and you can check it through the http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp by yourself, and i think you will receive it soon, thank you.

Regards

Yours sincerely
    Joyc

Timing Site Status
      2010-12-27 16:35:00 BEIJING Posting
      2010-12-27 16:38:00 FUWAIYINGYUNBU Despatch from Sorting Center
      2010-12-27 22:43:52 BEIJING Arrival at Sorting Center
      2010-12-28 00:39:29 BEIJING Despatch from Sorting Center
    So where did my order go from here?????

4th of Jan, 2011

Hi Wanda,

I finally received two coach bags - they did not send a third coach purse and they are not real coach purses at discount. The purses I received are defective - the strap is scuffed up, the zipper is broken and its not leather - they are vinyl. I did not receive the third bag. I am furious because I do not have their email. Can you please send it. Your tracking number is not a fake - you will probably receive your purchase in a day or so - but what you receive will be the problem.
    Please email me back their email address.

Diane from Maryland

• Wa
      4th of Jan, 2011

Diana this is the email I received that message from:

From:
    jacke bruce

• Ar
      10th of Jan, 2011

i made an order in 10/12/2010. a coat moncler Moka Puffer with detachable hood-black.i didn´t recive anything, no mail, no confirmation, no coat...but the money was take it out at the moment.what can i do?please, if someone know anything, please help me

18th of Jan, 2011

Yup, I got ripped off too at their www.uggsoutlet@ymail http://www.wwwuggsoutlet.net/index.php This is what the site looks like today (notice how they spelled inconvenience LOL) I assure the Web site did not look like that when I ordered back on December 5th 2010, otherwise I would have known that it was not an official Ugg distributer, or legitimate vendor period. I cancled my order right away after they emailed me stating that they hoped I didn't mind recieving a size that I did not order, and after several Emails attempts I have yet to recieve return of my money or the product. So I have handed everything over to my financial institution, and I am now in the process of trying to recoup my monies. In order for my bank to persue this my bank said I had to cancle my debit card; what a pain. ty sode co ltd putian cn is the name of the vendor who charged my account.

Deb from New York

• Ta
      12th of Sep, 2011

I ordered from ROBDRESS.COM and when i went to my email to get a confirmation order it didnt attach it. When I went to my bank account, it was taken out. www.83trade.com PUTIAN CNCN???? Wtf is this? i tried to contact robdress.com and they told me I never placed and Order. DO NOT ORDER FROM ROBDRESS.COM its a scam.

9th of Feb, 2012

Did you ever get your dress?

• Be
      11th of Feb, 2012

If you want to purchase dress on line, I'd like to recommend Peridress to you. I purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress came here in time. The dress is really very beautiful, and fit me very well. Now I just want to say thanks for making such a fantastic wedding dress!! Everyone at the wedding thought it was gorgeous and that I looked really beautiful! It was the perfect fit too! I also want to thank for such a good customer service, they are the best!! All of you shouldn't miss Peridress.

11th of Feb, 2012

I ordered from this robdress.com and they have chatted with me and emailed me but they keep changing there story and pushing back the delivery date :(