[Resolved] TXU / over charging
txu has a problem of estimating the cost of electricity and they and comquest have estimated an electric bill at my apt. when i didnt even live there ... and they will not adjust it or work with me in any way.. they keep saying it was a hot summer we estimated the bill what everyone in the town would have been.. how can that be when nothing in the apt. was on.. i cant estimate how much i owe them... im so tired of their rip off attitude and they just dont care about their customers... i was willing to pay a small fee for a refrigator that was on for a few months and they claimed the refrigator used 500 dollars of electricity...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TXU Energy Retail Company Customer Care's Response, Feb 24, 2015
Dawn – We value you as a customer and are here to help address any concerns or charges you have on your bill. We understand high bills are frustrating and can be caused by a number of different factors, especially the freezing spike in the winter temperatures. Let us review your account and find a solution that works best for you and your family. Email your account and contact information to TXUECares@txu.com. We’re here to help!
More TXU Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU Energy Retail Company - electric service
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account 
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - TXU Energy Did Not Honor 3% Cash Back Loyalty Reward