TXU Energy / Billing me for wrong address
I tried to setup an account with TXU Energy because they had the "cheapest" plan, but had problems doing it - they could not give me an account number. So I emailed them to cancel the order, and now I have service with Reliant.
TXU however went ahead and setup an account for me for a different apartment number. I have gotten a bill for over $350, and after spending several hours on the phone, sending emails and a fax, I have gotten nowhere with
them. I don't even know who lives at that other apartment.
TXU customer service is the worst ever. Reliant could set me up in a few minutes and they are able to answer my questions very quickly.
More TXU Energy Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU Energy Retail Company - non compliance with cust. service & questions submitted
- TXU Energy Retail Company - electric service
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account